Minna Daisuki Kozukuri Banchou problems

Just to confirm to help others out --> Did you guys disable Data Execution Prevention for the MinnaDaisukiKozukuriBanchou.exe AND the crack? or just the MinnaDaisukiKozukuriBanchou.exe

Edited by desi
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to confirm to help others out --> Did you guys disable Data Execution Prevention for the MinnaDaisukiKozukuriBanchou.exe AND the crack? or just the MinnaDaisukiKozukuriBanchou.exe

It worked for me too and... just the Crack, it went smooth after it. Thanks for everything

Well, at first i tried doing only for the MinnaDaisukiKozukuriBanchou.exe and it worked...but then i tried to run the remove.bat file, just to check, and the crack.exe was still crashing...so i did to the crack as well and it worked too...so in the and i did to both files.

This is not good, I cant even complete the first step with the batch file to disable the games drm. I tried the original way by renaming the folder and I get stuck when I run the batch file with an error that says: program cannot run because CheckSpc.dll is missing from your comp, however I see that same file inside the game folder...so I moved/copied it to my windows/system32 folder still the same error. I even tried registering it, error the file does not exist.

Now I moved on to the new way to run the batch file without having to rename your folders etc... When I run the batch file I get 3 errors: 1.crack.exe is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. 2.TT_Remove_DRM.exe, the exact same error as number one. 3.SYS3RK.bin, the system cannot find the file specified. The batch file wants me to run from my windows/system32 folder which is where I have the entire game folder located. Hopefully someone with more knowledge on the subject can help me out already know how to fix this, I should mention that I am using Windows 8 64bit so hopefully that is not the problem. I run all this as admin. Sorry for the wall of text.

Edited by mc ready

Hello again,

I'm having another problem...the game crashes after the last fight ,keeping me from ending the game. =(

I tried the solution given for the 6th issue but didnt work...

If you guys have some idea of what the problem might be, it would help alot ^^

thanks

well, i managed to get someone else save file so i could watch all the endings...but it would be nice if i could fix this ^^"

Edited by raphaeltufa

Hello again.I'm sorry but i have the exact same problem than before:

When i launch game with french parameters it works but i have artefacts and it crash near the end of the game,

When I launch it with japan parameters it just crashes, with or without dep.

I have this message:

Sans titre.jpg

some help please?

I'm having a problem just getting the game to launch properly. Whatever I try to do in the game, I get the following error: Error.jpg

I've run the crack/remove file... is there something simple I'm missing? Applocale/Data Execution Prevention didn't work either. Thanks for the help.

I'm having a problem just getting the game to launch properly. Whatever I try to do in the game, I get the following error: [ATTACH=CONFIG]8887[/ATTACH]

I've run the crack/remove file... is there something simple I'm missing? Applocale/Data Execution Prevention didn't work either. Thanks for the help.

Running the game with Applocale will not work, you need play it under Japanese locale.

I am having the problem when i try to save. I ran the remove.bat but it didnt fix the problem. Here is the message it showed when i tried to run it. Aside from that the game runs normal, even combat. I am playing in an win xp with app locale.

C:\Program Files\MinnaDaisukiKozukuriBanchou>.\Crack.exe .

C:\Program Files\MinnaDaisukiKozukuriBanchou>.\TT_Remove_DRM.exe .

'.\TT_Remove_DRM.exe' não é reconhecido como um comando interno

ou externo, um programa operável ou um arquivo em lotes.

C:\Program Files\MinnaDaisukiKozukuriBanchou>move SYS3RK.BIN .\

C:\Program Files\MinnaDaisukiKozukuriBanchou>pause

Pressione qualquer tecla para continuar. . .

I am having the problem when i try to save. I ran the remove.bat but it didnt fix the problem. Here is the message it showed when i tried to run it. Aside from that the game runs normal, even combat. I am playing in an win xp with app locale.

C:\Program Files\MinnaDaisukiKozukuriBanchou>.\Crack.exe .

C:\Program Files\MinnaDaisukiKozukuriBanchou>.\TT_Remove_DRM.exe .

'.\TT_Remove_DRM.exe' não é reconhecido como um comando interno

ou externo, um programa operável ou um arquivo em lotes.

C:\Program Files\MinnaDaisukiKozukuriBanchou>move SYS3RK.BIN .\

C:\Program Files\MinnaDaisukiKozukuriBanchou>pause

Pressione qualquer tecla para continuar. . .

It's supposed to show that message after you run remove.bat. That means the SYS3RK.bin file is in your folder now and you won't get that annoying pop up. As far as saving, you need to go to the bottom of the screen with your mouse cursor. Is this where you're having the issue? Also, app locale is probably not recommended with this game. You'll run into issues if your game isn't in Japanese locale.

Try making an another Windows Account, with normal letters only (e.g. Cosmic). Control Panel -> User Accounts -> Manage another account. Create a new one and log in with it. You can delete it after you're done playing the game.

Thank you for your advice, but that doesnt work either, I'll just have to try and play it all in one go! Thanks again xx

hi.

i can run the game but got one problem:

after the short "intro" (the one with the text "anastasia") the screen turns black. i can hear music and sometimes a sound (i guess i am hovering over some invisible menu-elements).

i am runing it as admin and xp-kompatibility.

someone knows how to fix this?

//edit

the systemlocale (for non unicode is set to japanese)

Edited by varant
hi.

i can run the game but got one problem:

after the short "intro" (the one with the text "anastasia") the screen turns black. i can hear music and sometimes a sound (i guess i am hovering over some invisible menu-elements).

i am runing it as admin and xp-kompatibility.

someone knows how to fix this?

//edit

the systemlocale (for non unicode is set to japanese)

urm..did you try update your video codecs and drivers??

urm..did you try update your video codecs and drivers??

This worked for the other issue i was having...

Hello again,

I'm having another problem...the game crashes after the last fight ,keeping me from ending the game. =(

I tried the solution given for the 6th issue but didnt work...

If you guys have some idea of what the problem might be, it would help alot ^^

thanks

well, i managed to get someone else save file so i could watch all the endings...but it would be nice if i could fix this ^^"

I installed the newest Klite Pack and the problem was gone. i also tested the game before installing the klite pack and it was still crashing at the same spot...

thank you very much

http://i47.tinypic.com/2csdu2f.jpg I get this message every time i try to save.

From what I could read from that menssage(which wasn't much), i think there is a problem with the local of the savedata or something like that

I would try to put the game folder somewhere outside program files

that is my guess anyway.I got that out of the katakana and 3 kanji, so I'm not very sure it's correct.

Edit: Just remembered eushully/anastasia games store savedata in the appdata\local, so it has nothing to do with where the folder is

looking back to the other posts this error menssage could be the same as Cosmiccathorse's

I have no idea then...try seeing if...

I just saw you are using applocale,i think it won't work in this game because the game will genarate an folder in japanese for the saves.

so if your computer is not in japanese the folder will be named a bunch of strange characters instead of japanese and the game will not recognize

try setting your computer to japanese locale and it should probably work

Edited by Kitoru
Every time I try to save I get this error http://i47.tinypic.com/2csdu2f.jpg

I am having the same problem and I cant see someone mentioned a way to fix it. There is a way to fix the save problem?

EDIT: Nvm it. Thanks to a friend help I figured it out what to do and I can save. Creating another administrative window account with an easy name ( I tried bob ) and run the game from there, you are able to save the game. I did once and worked.

If I find any trouble I will mention it here, but I hope I dont find anything.

Edited by GamefanPPG
solution

error.jpg

this is what i get, included a bit of text 2 let you see what i see, i can read it np but it's strange.

Anway this is what i get when i try 2 save. Sometimes though if it dosn't shut down i get e see the top part from what i can make out is a page with unsaved slots. when i click on the 1 can make out to be a slot, it saves with a few erros. k so i now try 2 load that save= error error shutdown.

anyway i did try the other account fix, didn't work for me.

what i have done till now: tried the crack cous i was having the pop ups. it fixed it.

the tt_remoce_drm.exe dosn't though. When ever i run it it closes before i can even read what it says.

so anyway got alot isseus. 1 thing i will try though is downloading form this site, maybe the files are diffrent, but i doubt it. And plz don't comment saying i should have done that first or should do it now. and if that dosn't fix it i won't post it here. assume it aint the porblem then.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8892[/ATTACH]

this is what i get, included a bit of text 2 let you see what i see, i can read it np but it's strange.

Anway this is what i get when i try 2 save. Sometimes though if it dosn't shut down i get e see the top part from what i can make out is a page with unsaved slots. when i click on the 1 can make out to be a slot, it saves with a few erros. k so i now try 2 load that save= error error shutdown.

anyway i did try the other account fix, didn't work for me.

what i have done till now: tried the crack cous i was having the pop ups. it fixed it.

the tt_remoce_drm.exe dosn't though. When ever i run it it closes before i can even read what it says.

so anyway got alot isseus. 1 thing i will try though is downloading form this site, maybe the files are diffrent, but i doubt it. And plz don't comment saying i should have done that first or should do it now. and if that dosn't fix it i won't post it here. assume it aint the porblem then.

Change your locale to Japanese.

Can't if it already is. Sorry if i sound rude but i am not retarded that's like downloading erogames 101. Thx for replying though.

I just assumed it wasn't because of all the random symbols/text and regular broken text you have. Usually that is an indication that it isn't in Japanese. Are you sure you didn't change out of it?