Minna Daisuki Kozukuri Banchou problems

Can't if it already is. Sorry if i sound rude but i am not retarded that's like downloading erogames 101. Thx for replying though.

Look at the message you're getting - that's exactly how it's looking without proper japanese locale - it displays garbage characters instead of japanese text.

You do NOT have japanese locale set up. Keep in mind that this game doesn't work with applocale.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just assumed it wasn't because of all the random symbols/text and regular broken text you have. Usually that is an indication that it isn't in Japanese. Are you sure you didn't change out of it?

Ye i am sure. But i did not know that was a indication of that. after reading your reply i checked. it was japanse. Thing is though i went to "beheer" = "management" and changed my current langauge that is used when it not compatible with unicode 2 japanese. And that fixed all my problems. Never seen people solving problems by doing that, cous evryone was saying change location 2 japan. And not: go 2 manegement and change you language 2 japanese when unicode isn't compatible. Maybe it's a vista thing.

Ye i am sure. But i did not know that was a indication of that. after reading your reply i checked. it was japanse. Thing is though i went to "beheer" = "management" and changed my current langauge that is used when it not compatible with unicode 2 japanese. And that fixed all my problems. Never seen people solving problems by doing that, cous evryone was saying change location 2 japan. And not: go 2 manegement and change you language 2 japanese when unicode isn't compatible. Maybe it's a vista thing.

Yes, you needed to change "locale", not "location".

Extracted the game, downloaded and ran the .bat file, start the game and I get a black screen. End tasking it give me a pop-up i can't read with two options, but no matter what i do the game freezes again and needs to be killed. Editing the config for window mode lets me see the menu bar, but it does nothing and the game responds the same way. Deleting the folder and trying again without running the bat, same thing.

Edited by Groiz
Hi, could someone please tell me what the purpose of crack.exe is? Whenever I try to execute it, my screen flashes for a moment and nothing happens.

it remove the drm from the files...

you should now able to play it without any annoying popups~

hi there, I want to try this game but when I try to download the remove.bat file I receive this virus warning so I can´t download it from there, could somebody share that file with me. thanks in advance

I can assure you that the file is clean. I don't see why you would even get a virus warning since all the file contains is 4 lines of text. Disable the paranoid mode of whatever anti virus you have.

I can assure you that the file is clean. I don't see why you would even get a virus warning since all the file contains is 4 lines of text. Disable the paranoid mode of whatever anti virus you have.

when you follow the link and start the download it´s google who says it´s malicious not my antivirus

Just tested the link, works fine for me. I use the site plenty of times, never had any problems.

well maybe it´s because I am using google chrome, anyway I just wanted to give a report and it could be it´s not the file but the advertising on the page(sendspace)

Just tested the link, works fine for me. I use the site plenty of times, never had any problems.

well maybe it´s because I am using google chrome, anyway I just wanted to give a report(just in case) and it could be it´s not the file but the advertising on the page(sendspace), and it´s true I never had problems wiht this site either

Extracted the game, downloaded and ran the .bat file, start the game and I get a black screen. End tasking it give me a pop-up i can't read with two options, but no matter what i do the game freezes again and needs to be killed. Editing the config for window mode lets me see the menu bar, but it does nothing and the game responds the same way. Deleting the folder and trying again without running the bat, same thing.

Turned out to be a problem with FFDShow.

• 2 weeks later...

Got this text problem even after setting message speed to its maximum.

http://puu.sh/2Aop3

Win7, JP locale, Admin. The text only appears after I double-right-click to quickly hide/unhide text box or do a quick double alt+tab, and I have to do that EVERY TIME I ADVANCE THE TEXT. Meanwhile the commentary text in the in-game option menu displays properly, as seen in the below image

http://puu.sh/2Aora

Edited by HashiriyaR32

Hi, um eveytime I try to save this pops up: yrm, help~.png Anything I can do to make it go away? I also tried issue #9, but that didnt work either. And when i click yes the game freezes and when i click no it closes. =( Any Help plz...

Hi, um eveytime I try to save this pops up: [ATTACH=CONFIG]9060[/ATTACH] Anything I can do to make it go away? I also tried issue #9, but that didnt work either. And when i click yes the game freezes and when i click no it closes. =( Any Help plz...

You don't have JP locale.

Makes me wonder why that was posted as a fix when it clearly DOES NOT WORK.

because fyi it fix other people's game..

cant help if your's still stuck with the same problem...

i guess you didnt even bothered to install it to a better pc..or you were using applocale >.>