Minna Daisuki Kozukuri Banchou problems

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi.

I encounter Issue #9 when trying to play this game, i.e. it works fine until I try to save. I'm running the game in a Virtual Machine running Windows XP SP3 Swedish.

The locale, language and region are all set to Japan, the user name is Bob, no weird letters - yet the game doesn't create a folder in %appdata%. Any suggestions besides trying to obtain an english or japanese version of Windows?

Actually, while waiting for an answer, I "acquired" an english installation disk for WinXp, installed it in a virtual machine and moved the game there, and it works fine. Dunno if that means that it doesn't work on Swedish WinXp, or if there's a setting that's different between the windows installations, but at least it works now ^^

Edited by Doku
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I keep trying to play this game, but it won't let me since I can't get past the start screen. Every time I try to access the new game feature, I keep getting this error, Access_Violation, and I don't know what I am doing wrong. Please help!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i have to use de firts metod, the one than we dont should use and now can i play succefully, but to make it work is a pain in the ass. Firts i rename the folder and the file called Crack.exe like says in the instrucctions(TickTack and TT_Remove_DRM.exe respectively), i dont know if this is of any help but i move the folder of the game to my downloads, later i download the file from sendspace (https://www.sendspace.com/file/fcmu0n), but i dont put it in the game folder, i put it out ( if you game folder is C:\users\your name\downloads\Tick Tack, you have to put the file in C:\users\your name\downloads). Try changing thing until it works. Good Look

Sorry for the bad English :'( Tell me if can i do soften more to you

• 2 weeks later...
i have to use de firts metod, the one than we dont should use and now can i play succefully, but to make it work is a pain in the ass. Firts i rename the folder and the file called Crack.exe like says in the instrucctions(TickTack and TT_Remove_DRM.exe respectively), i dont know if this is of any help but i move the folder of the game to my downloads, later i download the file from sendspace (https://www.sendspace.com/file/fcmu0n), but i dont put it in the game folder, i put it out ( if you game folder is C:\users\your name\downloads\Tick Tack, you have to put the file in C:\users\your name\downloads). Try changing thing until it works. Good Look

Sorry for the bad English :'( Tell me if can i do soften more to you

Oh my god, I've been trying to make this fix work all night, I couldn't get it, but THIS worked! THANK YOU!!!

• 3 months later...

funny thing happen for me, i can normally run the game using full screen mode, and ofc, that nasty error pop-up is really get on my nerve at first ( just trying to move the mouse cursor to click yes), but soon i realize that using mouse in this game is a big mistake if u dont try using that bat file some people upload above, switch the game control to keyboard, and whenever that error pop-up, since u r using keyboard, just tap "enter" and itll go away (idk about others, but the game doesnt freeze or lag after that)

My conclusion: use keyboard control and LET IT BE. try this if u have problem with the applying fixing issue

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Okay, guys, I'm sorry but that fix is bullshit.

I've installed this game using an "original" .ISO installer, installed the official patch 1.01, installed all the Append patches, and lastly the english patch and the game gave me that pop up window error.

Then, I've tried your version(the prepatched one) which contains all the game files, english patch plus some suspicious files as crack.exe and a few others.

First place, this game doesn't need crack, so why that file? Second, the "fix" you provided requires a file(SYS3RK.bin) that isn't installed by default by the original installer.

Resuming, the "fix" you provided uses two files(crack.exe and SYS3RK.bin) which AREN'T installed by default, nor by official patches, still, I get those error even if I install it from the original .ISO. How the pop up problem will be fixed by messing around with files that doesn't even have anything to do with the game in first place?

I suspect the crack.exe is a virus or maybe you guys just created these files/fix to fool people around, to seems like you provided some solution that doesn't work at all.

I don't even know what is "TickTack".

The only possible solution, is that we're using a bad installation(that's what the pop up window says). I did some digging, and found out that there's another version of this game which is 4.2 GB(while ours is aprox. 1.3 GB). The only hope is wait for someone to RESEED the 4.2 GBs one.

Edited by kaizer
Okay, guys, I'm sorry but that fix is bullshit.

I've installed this game using an "original" .ISO installer, installed the official patch 1.01, installed all the Append patches, and lastly the english patch and the game gave me that pop up window error.

Then, I've tried your version(the prepatched one) which contains all the game files, english patch plus some suspicious files as crack.exe and a few others.

First place, this game doesn't need crack, so why that file? Second, the "fix" you provided requires a file(SYS3RK.bin) that isn't installed by default by the original installer.

Resuming, the "fix" you provided uses two files(crack.exe and SYS3RK.bin) which AREN'T installed by default, nor by official patches, still, I get those error even if I install it from the original .ISO. How the pop up problem will be fixed by messing around with files that doesn't even have anything to do with the game in first place?

I suspect the crack.exe is a virus or maybe you guys just created these files/fix to fool people around, to seems like you provided some solution that doesn't work at all.

I don't even know what is "TickTack".

The only possible solution, is that we're using a bad installation(that's what the pop up window says). I did some digging, and found out that there's another version of this game which is 4.2 GB(while ours is aprox. 1.3 GB). The only hope is wait for someone to RESEED the 4.2 GBs one.

dude... baby boy

for starters, what kind of bullshitting error did you get

second what shitty pc and shitty windows did you use

and finally, what bullshit of guidelines did ya followed anyway?

for starters, what kind of bullshitting error did you get

1st: no one who tried the fix had any success, only more questions(I even read from russian comments).

2nd: I've already said it's about the pop up issue that everyone is having(the whole thread speaks about it, did you need to ask me?)

3rd: I've tried full localization, AppLocale, clean installation, etc etc the pop up will keep showing up. Windows doesn't matter unless I try to run this on Win 98 and below.

4th: I've tried both the clean installation(from a 1.3 GB .ISO file as torrent), and the prepatched here, it just won't work(pop up will keep showing up).

5th: few people seems to know that the japanese error display tells about a corrupt/bad installation. I truly believe it's due people are using the 1.3 GB, prepatched or not(the prepatched ver. here was created from the corrupted/incomplete one), instead the full original installer found as 4.20 GBs which torrent is now dead.

6th: I won't get anything useful from you or your personality, really.

Edited by kaizer