If by combat you mean fighting mortal-combat style, then play Duel Savior.

You could try other but these has some degree of strategy:

- Rance games

- Utawarerumono

- Daibanchou

- Kamidori Alchemy Meister

- Eien no Aselia

Spacefight with ships:

- Galaxy Angel series.

Edited by Ryu

Yeah, the ones Ryu suggested are more strategy-like.. probably the ones you're looking for. I thought at first you meant just regular "fighting", so I suggested Duel Savior. But you can check all of them out.

I want like all. I dunno how to classify it but like one I played had a card game feel and that was fun.

CARD GAME???

there's the BOOBWARS and PRINCESS WALTZ = total fail >.>

just get rance series..its really good

take sengoku rance = the best so far

I like eroge with a good combat system and please english. I want like all.

Okay, somehow I missed this part.

Here it goes then:

Strategy Game VNs list

Action Game VNs list

RPG VNs list

*Please note that this list has child tags under it, and that it also contains entries for partial patch/dropped projects/on-going projects/interface trans, so some of the VNs listed there might not be fully translated.*

boobwars is the one I played though it seemed like once you got more cards than the opponent you won

Houston we have a code 101243: A novice erogamer whose standards of excellence are so low that he thought Boob Wars was good. Requesting immediate backup.

Immediately heed the advice in this thread and go play some better games. Sengoku Rance, Duel Savior, and Kamidori Alchemy Meister are all solid suggestions with very different types of gameplay. If you want more of the same (with less terribleness), play Princess Waltz. The last segment of the game is a bit of a letdown but it's a solid game nonetheless--the gameplay itself is just an aside though and nothing compared to Sengoku Rance and Kamidori Alchemy Meister.

Sengoku Rance, Duel Savior, and Kamidori Alchemy Meister are all solid suggestions

I GOT NO COMMENT FOR RANCE SERIES....

BUT..DSJ is boring and repetitive >.>

and bout kamidori..its a 6yo rpg game..

so..basically its not really good at all..(other than Melo and Serawi)

and bout kamidori..its a 6yo rpg game..

so..basically its not really good at all..(other than Melo and Serawi)

Except it's only 2 years old? And the 1000 people who gave the game an 8.3 average on VNDB seem to disagree with your assessment that it's "not really good at all". The story is weak (although passable), but the gameplay system is probably Eushully's best and among the best you can find in eroge.

Except it's only 2 years old? And the 1000 people who gave the game an 8.3 average on VNDB seem to disagree with your assessment that it's "not really good at all". The story is weak (although passable), but the gameplay system is probably Eushully's best and among the best you can find in eroge.

i mean its a game that best suited for 6yo kid >.>

and those idiots were just care bout the graphics and stuff ( im included)

but..story wise..it shit >.>

nothing can be compared to SR...kamidori were like miles behind~