Yo guys, please recommend me some games

So yeah i enjoyed the Muv-luv series

(i still cant get over marimo's death QQ)

and Sengoku Rance (i think i have beated it over 10 times now) so now im searching for a new game, i dont actually care about the eroge content as long as the story is awesome (just like in Aselia the eternal) or the gameplay has rpg content and stuff (like rance or utawarerumono)

Do you guys know some game like that or you have any must-to-play game im missing? thanks

Edited by Maoh

bro, throw up a spoiler tag for Muv Luv.. [spoiler.] spoiler text inside [./spoiler] without the periods.

Well, I just have some general recommendations of VNs I liked and are rated pretty highly by most people.

Clannad

Ever17

Sharin no Kuni, Himawari No Shoujo

G-Senjou No Maou

Fate/Stay Night

Saya No Uta

None of these have gameplay, but they have pretty nice stories. Clannad and Ever17 have no ero content, while the others do.

Alternatively, you can see the higher rated VNs here Browse visual novels

bro, throw up a spoiler tag for Muv Luv.. [spoiler.] spoiler text inside [./spoiler] without the periods.

Well, I just have some general recommendations of VNs I liked and are rated pretty highly by most people.

Clannad

Ever17

Sharin no Kuni, Himawari No Shoujo

G-Senjou No Maou

Fate/Stay Night

Saya No Uta

None of these have gameplay, but they have pretty nice stories. Clannad and Ever17 have no ero content, while the others do.

Alternatively, you can see the higher rated VNs here Browse visual novels

Seconded all of those, especially ever17.

A couple of other suggestions are, broadly speaking, any mainstream Key visual novel (as in the company Key; they made clannad, too), in particular Little Busters!. The other highly recommended VN is Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, a mystery visual novel with very interesting writing (admittedly, I haven't read it, but the anime adaptation made me fall in love, and the VN is supposed to be far superior). Oh, and both of these have no ero content, which is a positive for the story in my books.

If you want another RPG game, you could try Kamidori Alchemy Meister. It's not particularly story heavy, but it's a fun RPG game to play somewhat mindlessly. Ulti will probably come by in a little bit calling it a '6 year old RPG', but it's not that bad ^^. It does have ero content.

Happy visual novel-ing!

Edited by Chocolatemilkgod

If you want another RPG game, you could try Kamidori Alchemy Meister. It's not particularly story heavy, but it's a fun RPG game to play somewhat mindlessly. Ulti will probably come by in a little bit calling it a '6 year old RPG', but it's not that bad ^^. It does have ero content.

Happy visual novel-ing!

yup..thats the rpg for 6yo...

try Galaxy Angels trilogy...it'll churn you up

get GADGET TRIAL and HUMAN TANKS for lolz SLG

while..999 for a bit of Mindfuck ( Time Hollow were nice too imo )