Visual Novels Translation Status [06/16/2013]

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have any info how is it going with Aiyoku no Eustia or Majikoi? Feels likes its been forever since any news(majikoi last news are from january :o)

Lurking in the IRC channel reveals that progres is being made in both but it's very slow on Eustia and on Majikoi it's even slower since Takajun is working 2 jobs and has no time to translate.

Savon, i knew about them being worked on and it being slow progress(i do know about Takajun having 2 jobs) what i was asking about is if they posted any numbers. I mean its been 6 months for majikoi, there had to be some progress.

what i was asking about is if they posted any numbers.

Nope, no numbers or whatever posted.

I mean its been 6 months for majikoi, there had to be some progress.

What does 6 months have to do with progress, anyway? Times mean nothing when it comes to fan-translation.

...Also, Savon has answered the question.

Savon, i knew about them being worked on and it being slow progress(i do know about Takajun having 2 jobs) what i was asking about is if they posted any numbers. I mean its been 6 months for majikoi, there had to be some progress.

The only number I've seen being tossed around is about 2/3 done on Eris route. So there, some numbers for ya.

The only number I've seen being tossed around is about 2/3 done on Eris route. So there, some numbers for ya.

Thanks, thats exactly what i wanted, like GTLW wrote "Banzai." ! Im really interested in majikoi, after all its only 15% left on my fav character route ;-/.

NyaaTorrents >> 夜明け前よりç‘*璃色な -Moonlight Cradle- 初回特典

The '18禁ゲーム' is a lie because there are no 18+ versions of 夜明け前より瑠璃色な.

That's not a lie. That's the sequel, which is only 18+

Use this NyaaTorrents >> Yoake Mae yori Ruri Iro na -brighter than dawning blue-

Guest mahou

It's not the sequal, it's the one I downloaded and am running now, had to find the No DVD patch separately though.

Edit: Looks like the one you found has more seeds though.

Edited by mahou
It's not the sequal, it's the one I downloaded and am running now, had to find the No DVD patch separately though.

On second glance, looks like you are right. One I linked seems to be much better seeded though, so whatever people want to use.

Is Majikoi stalled...?

Not "stalled", more like extremely and I mean EXTREMELLY slow, can't blame the translator though having 2 jobs is very time/energy consuming. Players will have miyako route some day, don't worry.

Not "stalled", more like extremely and I mean EXTREMELLY slow, can't blame the translator though having 2 jobs is very time/energy consuming. Players will have miyako route some day, don't worry.

Well.... Majikoi S and A are the ones that i'm worried about, i mean, suddenly they took a huge jump and now its going that slow..., but if there is a chanse its cool xD