MonsterGirlQuest 3 is already here!

I just noticed chapter 3 was released some days ago, the info is here.

maybe this is old news for some, but i dint know myself until i had nothing to do and decided to check the wikia.

And for the english patch, of course Rougue is already working on it, is 33% finished atm.

As for me, im going to download both part 1 and 2, so when im done with them i'll have the story fresh on my mind ready for part 3, and hope the translation is ready for that time.

So are you guys excited? is just a meh game? did you already know this? you screamed OMFG when you read the title of the thread?

So are you guys excited?

Of coure I am.

is just a meh game?

Well, MGQ is honestly not a great game because it's mainly about getting raped. There is some story but it's nothing outstanding although pretty good for a nukige. The music is decent and the CGs and sprites are made by different people which means that there's sometimes a huge quality difference between them. I heard that they'll focus in this part (so the third one) more on the story and you'll even play as different characters.

To keep it short, avoid this game if you don't have a monster girl fetish (like me). Oh and be sure to have some tissues in your near, not because of the story but because of, you know, other reasons...

I assume you can once again merge the games together into a larger single "quest", I got pretty far into the previous two titles but it gets a bit repetitive to first lose every fight and then replay and win since I'm trying to complete these game to 100% which means acquiring all CG images and such. :D

(Those AliceSoft dungeon titles were even worse though, gathering all those items and going through hundreds of fights, somehow I managed to complete it.)

I assume you can once again merge the games together into a larger single "quest", I got pretty far into the previous two titles but it gets a bit repetitive to first lose every fight and then replay and win since I'm trying to complete these game to 100% which means acquiring all CG images and such. :D

(Those AliceSoft dungeon titles were even worse though, gathering all those items and going through hundreds of fights, somehow I managed to complete it.)

i have a 100% monsterpedia complete up to the 2nd game..

didnt have time for those side story though

I actually enjoyed the first game allot despite me not being into the whole monster girl thing, I even 100% the first game. I havent got too far into the second game but I guess now I have to start it back up again! Also I do find it abit annyoing how the quality changes so much from the illustrators especially the zombie mansion that place was just terrifying!

I actually had quite a low expectation for this VN when I first started it. Actually, it's this VN that got me back into these types of games in the first place. I think the last VN I played before MGQ was Private Nurse or something like that a while back. I don't know what it was but something about MGQ immersed me quite deeply, or maybe it was just my first VN in a long time. Kind of similar to eating a hamburger after being stranded on a deserted island for 10 years :p.

Yes, old news and expect Rogue to finish the translation by the end of the year or after. His translations are quite good.