Grisaia no Kajitsu Problems

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the save problem some other people seem to have. I try to fix it by changing the startup file like advised. However I can’t save the changes to the file. The properties state it is a “read only” and “archive” file and denies me access to change this. replacing the startup.xtml file with an edited copy also does not work.

Does anyone have any further help?

P.S. my windows account does not have any out of the ordinary symbols so this problem should not happen in the first place.

• 2 months later...
after i translate the game to english, and when i open it, it says the game has stopped working .. how can i fix this ?

never faced that problem before...

but try this...

go to the installation folder...

on the game exe/launcher, go to properties...

set compatibility mode to "win XP sp3" ("win7" for win8 users)...

• 2 weeks later...

I've got some problems with installing the Grisaia visual novel, after downloading everything including the english patch 1.1 and extracting the files using WinRAR, the files were Grisaia.mds and Grisaia.mdf. I thought the files were supposed to have atleast a single Grisaia.exe programme but there was none. I am new to here and i don't know how to post a picture properly because i've tried imgur but failed as the picture was a tiny box with an "X" in it covering everything.

EDIT : Please help !

I've gotten daemon tools lite 10.1 and i don't know how to use it in conjunction with the Grisaia.mds & Grisaia.mdf files so can someone help me ?

EDIT : I've managed to find a solution in the earlier pages of this thread that helped me with the installation and the visual novel works but there isn't any sprites or gallery so is that normal ?

Edited by Teether
  • 1 month later...

Hello, I'm Tom. I already extract the file game and when i open the file inside it, show two files "Grisaia.mdf" and "Grisaia.mds".

When i tried to open it, it said that i need a program to open it. So i tried to install the "Grisaia_no_Kajitsu_English_1.1" application but it said that "The folder you selected does not appeared to have a valid version of the game installed. Please double check you've selected the folder and try again.

Did i do something wrong?

Thank you