Visual Novels Translation Status [09/15/13]

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was something about it a few months back. Ixrec said it was a translation candidate for him after he finished it since he said the project was dead. But the editor said the project isn't dead, even though progress isn't being posted.. so who knows.

Thanks... would be nice to have new info but still better than nothing.

Worst part being Staircase dropped it without translating Miu's... But he actually said Miu was the main reason he even wanted to translate the game :L

But in all honesty the points he's made for retiring are actually all true and viable reasons >.> one can't blame him for wanting to retire to focus on irl things, it's just a pain he started something that won't get finished unless someone picks it up and finishes it off..

Also i know I'm late to the discussion on Dracu but meh..

Edited by Dubs
This question stems from the myth that good writing is about the craftsmanship of the individual sentence.

gobi such as desu

Priceless.

I'm not going to take side or anything, but anyway, Koestl summed it up perfectly imho.

http://i.imgur.com/3UgZ5rN.png

http://i.imgur.com/HoFLcGv.png

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf

AAI2 case 1+2 patch is out.

Case 1 took way longer than I expected - this seems promising. Music's awesome as always, and I did get kind of surprised finding out that the translators actually dubbed the Objection!/etc clips for the new characters.

(if anyone without a DS wants to try it, I've read desmume works better with it).

AAI2 case 1+2 patch is out.

Case 1 took way longer than I expected - this seems promising. Music's awesome as always, and I did get kind of surprised finding out that the translators actually dubbed the Objection!/etc clips for the new characters.

They did?... Now I'm curious what it sounds like.