What the hell is wrong with this VN

I recently found out a VN/eroge which I have no idea what the name is, but here is the linkクリーチャーと恋しよっ! -ここのえこころ-:無料ゲーãƒ* by ふりーむ!

Back to the point, what the hell is wrong with the producers?

But I can't fully blame on the producers since they focus more on what the market needs (unlike MoefuckingNovel), most VNs were based on market fetishes or something like that. BUT SERIOUSLY THIS?

Above all are my personal opinions, feel free to commend about your opinions.

P.S Btw there is also sex scenes for the creatures in the VN. Yea it's kind of weird for me.

Edited by gyuh7
Guest loppez

japanese people are fucked up, almost all of teenagers are nerds and they don't live in real world. what did you expect? you can flame on me but this is how it looks.

yesterday i read some japanese forum and there was funny thread. "camp that teach teenagers how to drop virtual life and meet real people".

btw. i would like to point out something about japan. i am sure you can find a lot of shitty comments like: japan is so cool, amazing i wish i could live there. most of that comments come from poeple who have never been there. the truth is japan like any other country has hmm "dark side". that place is so different, a lot of foreigners can't stand it and they leave japan.

yee some deep thoughts

japanese people are fucked up, almost all of teenagers are nerds and they don't live in real world. what did you expect? you can flame on me but this is how it looks.

yesterday i read some japanese forum and there was funny thread. "camp that teach teenagers how to drop virtual life and meet real people".

btw. i would like to point out something about japan. i am sure you can find a lot of shitty comments like: japan is so cool, amazing i wish i could live there. most of that comments come from poeple who have never been there. the truth is japan like any other country has hmm "dark side". that place is so different, a lot of foreigners can't stand it and they leave japan.

yee some deep thoughts

Your view of Japan is pretty shallow. I lived in Hiroshima for a mere 6 weeks, and I can tell you that most Japanese people are exceedingly normal. The problem is that there are so many societal expectations on their young people that those who fail to meet them can easily fall into a seemingly neverending spiral of cultural mismatch(anomie if you will). Japan is tough on foreigners, in part because many Japanese people are pretty racist("Political correctness" is a thing that's rarely thought of over there), and also because the average person can only speak fragmented English(even some of the English teachers I met could barely scrape out sentences).

Japanese people are fucked up to you loppez , just like to them people like you are probably fucked up , and think people like you are weaboos who secretly want to live in japan and date seiyuus and be all day everyday strolling around Akihabara (maybe im striking a nerve here) . its a catch 22 thing. what one thinks about them probably comes tenfold back at you. its a fact that every country has its own skeletons in the closet , but that doesnt make it any less appealing to other people. they will learn by their own experience.

this is gone way off topic by the way.