Something light to read

Hi!

Lately I'm too busy or tired to read something that makes you read without a break until you finish it, so I need a recomendation of some light VN. By light I mean no heavy drama, lot of action and complicated story with a lot of plot-twists.

Basically, just something normal from genres slice-of-life, comedy, romance, where you don't have to think while reading and can stop/resume anytime without being worried about forgeting something important. I only want it to be entertaining and have likeable heroines, more focus on romance (without waiting God knows how long until protagonist and heroine will start dating, then h-scene and The End) would be more than appreciated. Oh, and please recomend only vn's with english translation, because I can't read japanese. Thanks a lot!

Oh come on, everyone hates extra just because unlimited is way better, but most vns can't compete with it either

I guess is just preferences, at least for me i did enjoyed extra, it wasn't the most awesome stuff i have read but it was interesting, easy to follow and it's two main endings are not bad

Edited by Maoh
Basically, just something normal from genres slice-of-life, comedy, romance, where you don't have to think while reading and can stop/resume anytime without being worried about forgeting something important.

Osananajimi wa Daitouryou: My girlfriend is the President.

Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteiru

Yukizakura

Hinatabokko

Wanko to Kurasou

Mirai no Kimi to, Subete no Uta ni

[...] which is what he doesn't want (action, drama).

Actually, it's a she ^^" I know it's not obvious because there aren't many girls playing eroge, just wanted to make it clear, though it doesn't make any difference.

I already read Dra†KoI and Wanko to Kurasou, but I'll look into other titles you recomended. Thanks a lot!

majikoi > all shitty titles above.

Until next patch is out, there is nothing I haven't already read in any of Majikoi games.

I still believe there will be next patch and someday I'll finish playing it. It may be naive, but I'd rather be naive than depressed that I won't be able to finish one of my favourite vn's.

Sadly I don't know any light-hearted otome games but you should take a look at The Second Reproduction and Togainu no Chi. Although TnC is most likely not your cup of tea.

Well, I mostly don't care about genre as long as game is interesting so I want to play TnC someday, but story there is pretty dark, which is why I can't read it now when I want light-hearted love-com.

And I'm not searching for otome games for one simple reason - there are none in english that I haven't already played, TSR included.

Anyway I started one game from Sono Hanabira series and My Girlfriend is the President and I like them both so far, it's exactly what I wanted to read.

I mostly don't care about genre as long as game is interesting

It's always good to see another open-minded person in this forum. I'm also planning to play TnC someday btw and I don't like yaoi at all. But the game clearly focuses on the story and looks so freaking badass that I literally have to play it.

YES WE CUM!!! \o/

You haven't? O:

I started to read it some months ago but that was only for something like 20min so in my eyes I still haven't started it. It's just that I don't have a lot of freetime anymore and so I'm putting everything into german translation (proof reading) of SnK.

Being open-minded is great! I think that I'd miss a lot of good stories if I focused on just one genre.

...Though I'd probably also save myself from being in serious need of brain bleach from time to time.

But on the other hand what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.