Visual Novels Translation Status [03/02/2014]

Looks very promising.

All that vndb provides us with is a single screenshot. Not sure how you can call that promising. Or did you get your promising informations from another source? If yes then please share a link.

Nevermind. Because of some weird reasons the first link wasn't highlighted and so I didn't clicked on it.

Edited by OneManArmy

Ayaya Route in Comyu fully translated. Partial patch with everything excluding the true route incoming.. for those people that are tempted by the devil and play partials. But just one route left now, which is pretty long.. but about 3/4 of the game is translated now.

This is very confusing, I haven't seen anything on the list that Rewrite Harvest Festa is being translated but after searching in google I find this

NyaaTorrents >> ?girlcelly? [120727] [Key] Rewrite Harvest festa? -???? ???????????- [No DVD Patch]

Or was this simply just the game and no english patch??

its 'not yet' translated i believe, we still need to wait until comyu completed, so probably that's just the game without english patch.. only No DVD Patch

Thankz for replying, and so I settled for simply reading the summary of the route. (Warning don't do it if you don't want any spoilers especially for those who haven't played the original Rewrite) though that said I was expecting it to be like Little Busters EX where there are you know what scenes. Though I actually find harvest festa incredibly hilarious its almost like a parody LOL