Favorite Anime

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll have to say Code Geass and Final Approach.

Final approach, is that the anime were that dude gets coupled and forced into a marriage with a hot girl and for inexplicable anime reasons he refuses her? Oh and the girl had brown hair. Or is that a different anime lol

Final approach, is that the anime were that dude gets coupled and forced into a marriage with a hot girl and for inexplicable anime reasons he refuses her? Oh and the girl had brown hair. Or is that a different anime lol

Yes, that's the one. Not really a popular series, but I love it for some reason.

ah for me it's going to be Bakemonogatari, Evangelion and well Toradora, Clannad, or even Infinite Stratos and Kore ha Zombie desu ka could manage to hook me off..

But well if i need to chose i think it's going to be Eva and Bake,

i love that kind of anime which when you are watching it, you feel sleepy but you doesn't want to let em go.. boringly addictive maybe :|

Black Lagoon - Because of the world setting and character behavior / Side Note watch with subs cause English voice overs don't fit characters!

Cowboy Bebop -Because it's a well put together story with good animation great soundtracks great world setting

Death Note - Great story! But could have had a better ending

MM! - Just because it's funny

Eureka Seven - Has a simple but weird story but the best part of this anime is the character development

there's a lot of anime i like...

anyway here my new favorite anime are:

highschool DxD

Guilty Crown

Amagami SS plus

Inu X Boku Secret Service

Ano Natsu de Matteru

Persona 4

now that's... is that Guilty Crown really good? i've been doubting it since the first time it released, (how selfish)

@Shunrei have u seen the preview 4 the next episode?:) getting excited.

O_O i read the manga 4 naruto 2 a point but stopped, naruto was never my cup of tea.

haven't seen yet but i think it's gonna be great since i kind of too attached to Bleach, :D

there are tons of manga i can recommend depends on what type of manga u like

yeah tons of mangas, even Sekirei and To Love Ru managed to hook me off, i am just too mainstream i guess

Guilty Crown was pure action in the first episode, hell the opening was boss :) I'd really recommend u watch it. Especially since they decided to extend it from a 12-13 episode to 22-24ish(im not too sure how long it'll be)