Favorite Anime

Guilty Crown was pure action in the first episode, hell the opening was boss :) I'd really recommend u watch it. Especially since they decided to extend it from a 12-13 episode to 22-24ish(im not too sure how long it'll be)

i guess that shows how popular that pink haired cute girl eh, maybe i'll be waiting for the BDs

there is alse tiger and bunny

wait a minute, tiger and bunny? never heard of em

Favorite Anime became Anime/Manga?

Anyways, Defense Devil was a good manga, too bad they canceled it and had to make a early ending which was complete fail @ chapter 100 ish.

well most korean manga end up that way in japanese market, just like what happened with Shin angyo Onshi, well i kind of feeling something inside when i read korean manga, can't get too attached to the korean atmosphere.. :D

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't decide on a single one, but for me, these are my favourite Anime:

Mahoromatic: Mahoro is just too adorable, and the whole story and the sad plot, brings me just to tears.

Onegai Teacher: The first Anime I watched, and I probably watched it about 15 times.. It's a nice love story, which really got me, the first time I watched it.

ARIA: Each episode is heartwarming, and so is Akari.

Kobato: Same as with ARIA, though in a different way. Most episodes leave you with a nice feeling.

Seto no Hanayome: Funniest Anime I ever watched. Some of the episodes were really outstanding, in terms of hilariousity :p

Hayate no Gotoku: Been some while since I watched it, and don't really know what to say about it, but I really liked it.

I can't decide on a single one, but for me, these are my favourite Anime:

Mahoromatic: Mahoro is just too adorable, and the whole story and the sad plot, brings me just to tears.

Onegai Teacher: The first Anime I watched, and I probably watched it about 15 times.. It's a nice love story, which really got me, the first time I watched it.

ARIA: Each episode is heartwarming, and so is Akari.

Kobato: Same as with ARIA, though in a different way. Most episodes leave you with a nice feeling.

Seto no Hanayome: Funniest Anime I ever watched. Some of the episodes were really outstanding, in terms of hilariousity :p

Hayate no Gotoku: Been some while since I watched it, and don't really know what to say about it, but I really liked it.

Agree with Seto no Hanayome! that's a wonderful anime and, well the anime stir my emotion really well, it is sad, heartwarming but ridiculously funny and super wonderful, dammit, they should make another anime like that in the future!

Man I have about a more than a terabyte of anime, but I always go back to all the Key anime, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Amagami SS, Fate(all of them), Mirai Nikki, Bakemonogatari and Nisemonogatari, Guilty Crown, Code Geass, Durarara, Lucky Star, Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu, Arakawa under the Bridge, Hanasaku no Iroha, Kara no Kyoukai, Tsukihime, and Shakugan no Shana. There are many others, but if I write them all I'll take way too much space. :D

Man I have about a more than a terabyte of anime, but I always go back to all the Key anime, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Amagami SS, Fate(all of them), Mirai Nikki, Bakemonogatari and Nisemonogatari, Guilty Crown, Code Geass, Durarara, Lucky Star, Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu, Arakawa under the Bridge, Hanasaku no Iroha, Kara no Kyoukai, Tsukihime, and Shakugan no Shana. There are many others, but if I write them all I'll take way too much space. :D

lol don't worry, it won't take as much space as your anime did to your hard disk and your life