Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-

Kosame's route was pretty good, i loved her teasing and would be a fun person to hang out with, gotta add her to my list of heroines im enamored with

haha..she's great...

mix with Komomo..You'll get the best 3P blondie scene around~

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

Hi guys, I just finished Yume's route. I am confused of what was happening:

Yume rejected You at the lookout - Mare reaped him - fast fwd 1 yr (Pls tell me if Im wrong!) to graduation - Yume is alive and she's back

All of a sudden goes back to when Yume was visited by Tenkuru - end up with Mare being reaped by You instead.

What happened? Time travel? O_O Would appreciate if you guys can clarify it!

Spoiler

Yume rejected You at the lookout - Mare reaped him - fast fwd 1 yr (Pls tell me if Im wrong!) to graduation - Yume is alive and she's back

All of a sudden goes back to when Yume was visited by Tenkuru - end up with Mare being reaped by You instead.

it's the power of the starts , it's allll related to the stars , read it again

Hummm... even after installing patch 1.2 I still get the dolphin pictures for mare -_-

I did everything correct, installed 1.1 bug fix to the game. Installed the english 1.0 patch. Installed 1.2 patch. Deleted graph_vis folder.

I started a new game especially for that route... and BAM dolphin -_-

This is my folder...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5576[/ATTACH]

I dont understand how the dolphins can still load when the files arnt there :?

Edited by Pain_Killer
Spoiler

well...7 years ago when Yume hopes YOU will forget her and when YOU desired to see Yume once again....

both of them make a wish to a shooting star which happens to be a metorite from MUSUME-boshi

thus Mare was created....

the we skip to the part they get together and Yume climbed to reach that lookout for the first time and rejected YOU again...

its obvious her conditions were bad and she talk to MARE for the last time...

and her wish at that moment is the same as 7 years back...where she hopes that you will forget bout YUME....

so Mare went to YOU to reap his memories once again....

but incidently YOU have the very wish that he wants to meet Yume again..

thus Mare have to grant YOU's wish so she ask YOU to slash MARE as the scythe have HOLY attributes which removes impurities...(dont ask me why) to remove her existence as she was created by both Yume's and YOU's wish/soul...

this will act as a way to say Yume...because she'll regain a portion of her soul again...

and for that graduation scene...

its probably a time which Yume takes to recover properly before deciding to meet YOU again....

PS:i believe its explained in the ETERNAL HEART~

Wow thanks for the detailed explanation. So getting into a contract with mare will result in loss of soul? If so, then if Yume did not enter into a contract with Mare, Yume could have survived all along.

At least it all went well. Hows the progress on Eternal Heart TL? I am tempted to use chiitrans on it but at the same I want to enjoy/understand it as best as I can.

Hummm... even after installing patch 1.2 I still get the dolphin pictures for mare -_-

I did everything correct, installed 1.1 bug fix to the game. Installed the english 1.0 patch. Installed 1.2 patch. Deleted graph_vis folder.

I started a new game especially for that route... and BAM dolphin -_-

This is my folder...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5576[/ATTACH]

I dont understand how the dolphins can still load when the files arnt there :?

thats weird. you shouldnt have any problems with those..

Wow thanks for the detailed explanation. So getting into a contract with mare will result in loss of soul? If so, then if Yume did not enter into a contract with Mare, Yume could have survived all along.

At least it all went well. Hows the progress on Eternal Heart TL? I am tempted to use chiitrans on it but at the same I want to enjoy/understand it as best as I can.

i think someone was fan translating yume's route, but i dont know of the progress

nope..thats wrong..

getting contact with mare doesnt mean any loss of soul..

i suggest you to read that VN again >.>

thus Mare have to grant YOU's wish so she ask YOU to slash MARE as the scythe have HOLY attributes which removes impurities...(dont ask me why) to remove her existence as she was created by both Yume's and YOU's wish/soul...

this will act as a way to say Yume...because she'll regain a portion of her soul again...

Was it explained of why she will regain a portion of her soul? Simply because Mare is both Yume/You's wish/soul?

I thought that if Mare disappear = Yume gets soul back so that means that when Mare appeared, Yume lost some soul in exchange for the wish.

nope..thats wrong..

getting contact with mare doesnt mean any loss of soul..

i suggest you to read that VN again >.>

no ulti, that's wrong...

it doesn't happen with me...

every time i see mare, i lose my mind...she's just too moe ^-^

hm_mare1.jpg

you are so bakabaka tonight :o

no ulti, that's wrong...

it doesn't happen with me...

every time i see mare, i lose my mind...she's just too moe ^-^

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5588[/ATTACH]

you are so bakabaka tonight :o

EEM...read the thread properly >.>

Was it explained of why she will regain a portion of her soul? Simply because Mare is both Yume/You's wish/soul?

I thought that if Mare disappear = Yume gets soul back so that means that when Mare appeared, Yume lost some soul in exchange for the wish.

and no...

it doesnt mean that part..

haiz...you should really read the whole thing properly bout why MARE appear as Yume when she was small...

there's a reason for everything~~

hey, i downloaded the game long time ago, and have eng patch 1.0

i was alright until You met his childhood friend again ( or not)

not long after that the game crash

it is the exact time when someone said " Chinami slept in, slept in slept in" i think

any fix ?

downloading patch 1.2 right now

hey, i downloaded the game long time ago, and have eng patch 1.0

i was alright until You met his childhood friend again ( or not)

not long after that the game crash

it is the exact time when someone said " Chinami slept in, slept in slept in" i think

any fix ?

downloading patch 1.2 right now

just follow step-by-step installation here https://erogegames.com/eroge-visual-novels/eroge-tech-support/475-hoshizora-no-memoria-problems/ and you'll be fine

at least it works for me...:rolleyes:

that problem you had was probably because your game is corrupt, try to redownload

i suggest you download the torrent version from main site (erogedownload)

Edited by Ero-ero Majin

oh right, sasasagawa sasami chan

i already patch it to 1.2 so, i skip the steps before it

i cant find a way to install the font, but it already available in the game. i assume it somehow installed in my pc

however the problem still exist

edit : will try redownload the whole game again

Edited by evenlaist
oh right, sasasagawa sasami chan

i already patch it to 1.2 so, i skip the steps before it

i cant find a way to install the font, but it already available in the game. i assume it somehow installed in my pc

however the problem still exist

just copy font to your windows/font folder to install font

you need to install the english patch though, patch 1.2 is only update but you still need to install both of them

if the problem still occur, like i said before, you may have an corrupt game and the only way i know is redownload

make sure your files are not corrupt after you download (torrent work best to avoid corrupt files when downloading)