Kamidori Help... seriously...

Hey so if anyone here has played Kamidori before... I'm right before the start of chapter 9 with quest 26 (Aht's Worries) not even on my list yet. Everyone says I needed Aht at level 26 and Emilita at a lower level than I have her now. I have Aht and Emilita both WELL above the level they were supposed to be at, but I'm not getting the quest. I've googled EVERYTHING. No help. Any ideas people?

SPOILER: This is the one where you fight the mock battle with the other three girls...

Note: I am not a smart man, but I have tried everything I could think of.

It's been so long, I don't remember how to trigger that quest.

Is there a star to talk to Aht in the workshop? Have you completed all other Aht related quests you acquired?

Try exiting to the world map and then checking back at the shop, that helps the trigger for some quests.

Is she manning the store, that shouldn't matter but you never know. Try taking her out.

I have the sudden urge to go play again.

https://erogegames.com/eroge-visual-novels/eroge-general-talk/387-kamidori-alchemy-meister/

https://erogegames.com/eroge-visual-novels/eroge-general-talk/397-kamidori-alchemy-meister-come-here-help-others-seeking-help-others/

if you have tried everything, i'd suggest giving up. Sorry, that is the best solution i could think of atm. Its been a long time since i played kamidori

How do i start Aht Worries?

After i talk to aht and the quest comes out I have been training her until level 34 but still nothing happens....

I think you have to wait until Chapter 7 to complete it.

You do a mock battle against the 3 main heroines to gain her a new title, plus a huge speed increase.

^All I could find. And since you're already in Chapter 9 it could be like Maoh (I never wrote Maou, don't believe the following comment) said, you waited too long and now that quest isn't avaible anymore.

Edited by OneManArmy
Hey so if anyone here has played Kamidori before... I'm right before the start of chapter 9 with quest 26 (Aht's Worries) not even on my list yet. Everyone says I needed Aht at level 26 and Emilita at a lower level than I have her now. I have Aht and Emilita both WELL above the level they were supposed to be at, but I'm not getting the quest. I've googled EVERYTHING. No help. Any ideas people?

SPOILER: This is the one where you fight the mock battle with the other three girls...

Note: I am not a smart man, but I have tried everything I could think of.

acorrding to the link Avenger posted you get the quest in chapter 6, so maybe you didnt meet the requirements in that chapter and thats why you missed it.

but you cant get it in chapter 8 so you are going to do it in the next playthrough

Some of the requirements include conversations with the other alchemist and having him study Aht, experimenting on Aht using some kind of crafted compound I believe (or Will decides against it, but you still need to do the build-up towards it)

Basically they're supposed to have talked about Aht still containing some impurities, and Will considers removing them and turning Aht into a pure rock golem, but decides against it or something because that'd stop Aht from being Aht or w/e.

Never had issues with this particular quest so I'm not sure what went wrong, if you did all events leading up to this chapter and had Aht at level 26+ before chapter 6 you SHOULD be fine by all accounts, though I do remember the purification item you were supposed to craft being somewhat obscure. Aht is a pretty shitty character anyway :/

Edited by censuur