Heh I'm glad I'm not the only one that does that, On the outside it looks neat but on the inside it's more along the lines of stuff everything in there that I feel is an inconvenience to have on my desktop.

wow... talk about organizing your desktop... :D

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What do you think? Anime/ecchi/visual novel/eroge ones ofc.

Just for you, I'll look through my masses of pictures and find some for your resolution and I'll upload the folder to mediafire or something as it'll be easier then posting each individual picture, Plus I've searched pretty much every wallpaper site out there :D ADHD ftw?

Meh, was to lazy to make a oversized folder, but there should be quite a few in here : Pics For Cael.zip

unfortunately no naughty pictures although if they mean that much to you I'll have another search tomorrow and upload them.

lol thanks for you effort dubs, i'll check them out :o

EDIT: Damn, there are some really nice ones between them ,awesome stuff. If you have more awesome 1900x1200 pics you may always send them to me :p

Edited by Caelistas
Anyone has some totally hot & awesome 1900x1200 res HD wallpapers?

hmmm... I only have few with that resolution and I already posted most of them here...

Hatsune-Miku-Vocaloid-31471.jpgMirrors.jpgShakugan-no-Shana-03-1.jpg

most wallpapers I have are 1920x1080/1600x1200/2560x1600 and bigger...

sorry cael...

Shall be my last update for a while, I've gone back to using only 1 picture, Finally found a good Shana one that fits my res.

wow... too bad you look like you don't want to share your background wallpaper because you post it with your desktop...

here's more!!!

030242213897.jpgbleach-anime-wallpaper-1920x1080-864.jpg

Edited by VNHunter
wow... too bad you look like you don't want to share your background wallpaper because you post it with your desktop...

Heh, normally I would but I've been searching for a good Shana one to fit for a while now, So if others would want it then they can search for it themselves.