Since your all talking about that football stuff thingy in the shoutbox, i decided to make a thread about it.

If you think this is stupid, tell Ivan to delete the thread....

And Switch, make sure you're the first to post so this thread gets a wonderful start

And no i'm not high

http://www.football-marketing.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/dutch-girls.jpg

Netherlands....bcuz i need hot girls at the finals, jumping up and down with their incredible breasts.....also orange is my fav color :p

I'm not too interested in the world cup, but in my country they are like crazy. "How can you like the team of another country ?", that's the question that someone told me when I said that

liked the team of Germany.

Anyway, I think Germany has the most chances of winning

• 3 weeks later...

Watching Germany wrecking Brazil's ass was the most glorious thing ever, I watched it in a pub with my friend here in Brazil and basically we were pretty much the only ones cheering for Germany, people were so fucking mad at us , there were a couple of them even crying , truly a once in a lifetime opportunity.

I watched it in a pub with my friend here in Brazil and basically we were pretty much the only ones cheering for Germany, people were so fucking mad at us , there were a couple of them even crying , truly a once in a lifetime opportunity.

If you would watch the same match in a German pub; as a fan of Brazil; and Brazil would kick our ass, people would kill you without a moment of hesitation.

So why are you still alive?