Visual Novels Translation Status [07/13/2014]

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I jsut leave my non-unicode to japanese 99% of the time; as i have yet to see it conflict with any english games/programs. The one thing I can say I learnt over time was to "shave down" folders and folder names: I used to have my VN collection buried down like 6 sub dir's - obviously that started cuasing weird errors. I also try and rename folders to short and concise names rather then some long name or japanese symbols.

Stuff like that has always worked for me to get pretty much any VN to run. then of course there's compatibilty mode - but i've only needed that for the really old ones~

As for the Realta Nua patch; I just didnt bother with the OP replacements, it looked like it was cuasing alot of headaches so I deferred on that until they get it sorted. So far it's working fine, up to the last battle of Fate's route. I honestly recomend the Realta Nua patch to anyone that likes F/SN, it adds in alot of stuff (for me anyway, but I never saw the ps2 and vita version).

When will the release for Comyu be? The final patch I mean...

It's here if you want to be an F5 whore like a few of us here (namely me)

No Kagome route yet on the one uploaded but it'll come in a few hours, hopefully not more than 24.

Edited by evollove
It's here if you want to be an F5 whore like a few of us here (namely me)

No Kagome route yet on the one uploaded but it'll come in a few hours, hopefully not more than 24.

Hmmm...doesn't it usually take about a week after the translation is completed?

Of course since most of the game was already thoroughly inspected via previous patches it could take less but...

Hmmm...doesn't it usually take about a week after the translation is completed?

Of course since most of the game was already thoroughly inspected via previous patches it could take less but...

I read a comment somewhere that claims Ixrec is experiencing some kind of issue with QCing, dunno how legit it is though, as it was anon without any details.

I read a comment somewhere that claims Ixrec is experiencing some kind of issue with QCing, dunno how legit it is though, as it was anon without any details.

I said that earlier.. Ixrec said it himself.

I know this is totally random (not off topic, just random) but what do you guys think are the chances anything by Atelier Kaguya will ever get translated? I just discovered their massive library of releases covering almost every single fetish/genre, and given the length and depth of the games in comparison to other nukiges, they looks super high quality. A lot of them are even animated, which is not as common as would be expected. With such high quality nukige, it surprised me that nothing of theirs has been translated. Any ideas?