Little Busters Or Little Busters EX

Since i wanted to play Little Busters i wanted to ask, to play the all ages version first or wait for Little Busters! Ecstasy, ? and i also wanted to ask if the "eroge" of little busters has the same voice actors, in the clannad sequel tomoyo after tomoyo as a another voice actor , i would really dislike it when the voice changes because of the version of the game

EX adds a few h-scenes, 3

The voice actors are the same. Key deliberately cast "eroge seiyuu" so they could make a 18+ version without changing anything. 18+ was planned from the start (cash grab), unlike Tomoyo After.

Edited by killerinsidee
Key magic in the works

play lb or wait for ectasy, that is really your choice. Both have pros and cons. LB is a awesome vn, so you might not want to wait for EX. And EX also has a option where you can tell the vn that you have finished the game. And there is no harm in replaying the routes in EX anyway. So my suggestion is to go play LB now.

Thanks for the fast replay, well i think i play it after i finshed all clannad routes, it nice that the voice actors are the same, i really wanted to play tomoyo after but the new voice of her is not so good as the old :/

^

I have no idea what you're talking about : O

Anyways, the lack of interest in finishing the last 9k~ lines of EX is disappointing. High hopes for Angel Beats and Tomoyo After ME.

Thanks for the fast replay, well i think i play it after i finshed all clannad routes, it nice that the voice actors are the same, i really wanted to play tomoyo after but the new voice of her is not so good as the old :/

You're saying that 一色ヒカル sucks? Heretic -.-

Edited by killerinsidee
You're saying that 一色ヒカル sucks? Heretic -.-

i didn´t say that Ryōko Tanaka/Isshiki Hikaru sucks i only say i like the voice of Houko Kuwashima more, maybe when i try the play the game more then i change my decision of her

Yea, Tomoyo After felt completely different from her original route in Clannad. If i remember correctly, things differ between her afterstory and clannad route. She was my fav in Clannad but play her afterstory at your own peril lol.

regarding your OP, listen to what killer says

about little busters the MC has narcolepsy right ? I rember the were only a few scene in the anime when he has narcolepsy so wonder if the narcolepsy happes more in the VN or did they forget about this in the VN too ?

play lb or wait for ectasy, that is really your choice. Both have pros and cons. LB is a awesome vn, so you might not want to wait for EX. And EX also has a option where you can tell the vn that you have finished the game. And there is no harm in replaying the routes in EX anyway. So my suggestion is to go play LB now.
well i hoped they do change so many between the games, as an Example, in DC Capo and the Plus version, it was nice that they add Kodu in the game but it sucks that the remove a funny dialog in the plus version when Asakura thougt she was pregent. Edited by Marco