Visual Novels Translation Status [10/19/2014]

is Fate/Hollow Ataraxia readable now or do i have to wait for other patches ?

its readable, now they are just doing some fine tuning. The final version is coming up soon anyway

Final Phase of Editing, Progress:

Main game text: 77.5% Ema: 0.0% Hanafuda: 0.0%

Since the wait has been so long im going to wait a little more for it

Which basically means that ME is an improved version of EX.

What do you mean? Everyone loved Kanon's H-scenes.

Sort of.

Also, for the record, the LB EX spreadsheet was updated to 98.5% translation on the LB/EX new stuff. Looks like the translation guys at least are throwing everything and the kitchen sink to get the lines TL'ed.

Glad to see that one coming along - I dont think I can re-read it again, but I will definatly go through the two new arcs.

Setting aside LB hype - and a few small project releases lately - it feels awfully quiet on the "big" releases that are sopposedly near completion - it's been alittle frustrating. Guess it's that time of year (as a large percentage of people that TL/edit seem to still be in some form of school etc, so the fall is like progress-killer). Still waiting on Koichoco as my next big "hopeful" title. Witch on the Holy night has become my new "Fate/Hollow will never be done" title, heh.

Apparently still applies

It's a pretty big bummer to see the project stall out halfway through the final, arguably easiest stage because the project leader doesn't feel very motivated. The only routes I'm interested in aren't in the partial. :(