Visual Novels Translation Status [11/16/2014]

EDIT: Sorry Chipp - aparently I forgot how to read when I first replied :p

It is indeed a solid translation, or at the very least when compared to the summer's "Hallowgate" incident.

Beast's Lair worked hard, and it shows.

Edited by Some guy
derp

Okay,okay, the truth of the patch:

http://i.imgur.com/2U6WkBN.jpg

No, I've replied to the Hunter2x2's post, don't be sorry)

On the other head I've read several tweets and looks like the translation is really not that good...

Yeah I've read some of the dissenting comments floating around as well, It's not perfect - but it's also not terrible either (It's alot better then "official" tripe like IMHHW). It's basically Nasu purists that "can" read japanese crying out about how inaccurate it is, yet showed zero interest to contribute when the project was still ongoing~ Basically FSN all over. :p People like to bitch, but actually do very little about it.

I'm personally content with it, seeing how I dont have much chocie in the matter. :)

Edited by Some guy

Well dovac already commented on that: "I know there's some concerns about the English, we missed a deadline sadly so the demo is not indicative of the final version. It's quite hard to get a multilanguage game out on time...."

Who knows how much better it'll be in the final version, but they're aware of the problems at least.

Yeah I've read some of the dissenting comments floating around as well, It's not perfect - but it's also not terrible either (It's alot better then "official" tripe like IMHHW). It's basically Nasu purists that "can" read japanese crying out about how inaccurate it is, yet showed zero interest to contribute when the project was still ongoing~ Basically FSN all over. :p People like to bitch, but actually do very little about it.

I'm personally content with it, seeing how I dont have much chocie in the matter. :)

Are you talking about Neko Para?

isnt that about ataraxia

But he's replying to Chipp, who replied to Hunter2x2 post about Neko Para translation that was linked by Harle. . . Am I wrong?

Oh crap, it came out during my busiest week. Just great....

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
Are you talking about Neko Para?

Yeah I completely screwed that up (twice), I must have left my brain in the microwave right before posting earlier - I thought it was in regards to FHA, but I see now the error of my ways :S

*Puts on hat of shame*

http://i.imgur.com/haGREFD.jpg

Edited by Some guy