• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If its about riho: 9.9(u'll know why i took away that .1% @ the end). If its about the other 3: 1.1.(u'll know why i took away that.... .... ...math...dammit:just fk it, it because it was too short, except for the childhood friend.)

If its about riho: 9.9(u'll know why i took away that .1% @ the end). If its about the other 3: 1.1.(u'll know why i took away that.... .... ...math...dammit:just fk it, it because it was too short, except for the childhood friend.)

Intriguing..........

Something like 8/10.

The game is centered around music so there's plenty of that. The atmosphere is very lively, which I like. H-Scenes suck, too short, it was basically just a small addition to the game. This game is basically like KiraKira, so I automatically liked it even before I played it but at the same time, KiraKira was a great music VN masterpiece which set as a measuring stick. If KiraKira didn't exist, 10/10 Deardrops, but since Kirakira was so much better and this was pretty much 2.0, 8/10.

Shoichi the main protagonist was awesome btw.

i would rate it 7/10, it feels like they got lazy near the end of certain routes and could of been something more amazing

This. I personally rated it 6,8/10. Deadrops had some good moments but the rest was mainly boring. The ending of rihu's route was actually

fitting but nevetheless crap. Crap fits crap, it's common knowledge. Anyway, the worst thing was probably that you couldn't hear any violin

tracks while the protagonist was playing it. Seriously, fuck this. Don't tell me how awesome he plays when I can't hear anything. They gave

me some nirvana practicing guitar sounds but nothing violin related...makes me a sad panda.

Oh well, deardrops was (at least partly) enjoyable.

This. I personally rated it 6,8/10. Deadrops had some good moments but the rest was mainly boring. The ending of rihu's route was actually

fitting but nevetheless crap. Crap fits crap, it's common knowledge. Anyway, the worst thing was probably that you couldn't hear any violin

tracks while the protagonist was playing it. Seriously, fuck this. Don't tell me how awesome he plays when I can't hear anything. They gave

me some nirvana practicing guitar sounds but nothing violin related...makes me a sad panda.

Oh well, deardrops was (at least partly) enjoyable.

Agreed, at least it was horrible to a point in which you'll just uninstall before you finish it

• 3 weeks later...

T.T

finally got time to play and finish this...

Riho route seems to be Kira Kiea style of ending..

but i wish they do something like the original Kirari ending where u get a true ending..

kinda hate it whena good route+story ends abruptly without any explanation..

kinda wonders what'll happen to Riho during the time Shoichi not around...

i believe Riho's route=9.5/10

overall=7.5/10

by the way..

any news that there's a sequel??

the only thing good about deardrops was riho's route alone!!!! though the ending just sucks , but there's still hope with the fandisk

If the fandisc contains a route feat that stalker teacher then I would definitely play it, just for the lulz.

the only thing good about deardrops was riho's route alone!!!! though the ending just sucks , but there's still hope with the fandisk

I think this is the fandisk but it involves all the characters from Kira Kira and Deardrops. It shows what happens after the ending of Deardrops. Btw I'm not 100% sure on everything as I cannot read japanese.

d2b vs DEARDROPS - Cross the Future -

^

Official site of the game and info.

if this isnt what i hope it is, i might have to hunt u down.

-will edit after i look into it-

ALRIGHT: (BTW this could be a spoiler, depending on ur IQ, so dont read if u dont want to)

DEARDROPS current:

While waiting for the return of Sho who went to Germany (Sakuchu "DEARDROPS") three years ago, the band has been on a practice or activity continue to live without dissolution.

Google translate, but basically this means its been 3 years since the ED.

Maybe we could hope for something to happen like, idk...HIM FKING COMING BACK?

Edited by Nobu

actually..

its a continuation from Riho's route(i suppose)

and it seems like they hold a memorial reunion with another rock concert with all their friends(i believe so)

and about Kira Kira characters...

seems that they become friends with kirari and thats where they all comes in(i think)

actually..

its a continuation from Riho's route(i suppose)

and it seems like they hold a memorial reunion with another rock concert with all their friends(i believe so)

and about Kira Kira characters...

seems that they become friends with kirari and thats where they all comes in(i think)

Well I dont think this is really spoilers but.... ( It's literally in the beginning of the game) Read it if you want to know

Kirari and Sho are together in a concert in the beginning of the game ( Sho playing the violin and Kirari singing).

(This part happens after the Kirari and Sho part)

Eventually Shikanosuke and Murakami ( Protagonist of Kira Kira and his best friend) goes to the the live house in deardrops ( Forgot what it was called Dx) and they meet the Deardrops band.

And that is all I played so far, because I cant read japanese and dont want to spoil myself until it gets translated.

Well I dont think this is really spoilers but.... ( It's literally in the beginning of the game) Read it if you want to know

Kirari and Sho are together in a concert in the beginning of the game ( Sho playing the violin and Kirari singing).

(This part happens after the Kirari and Sho part)

Eventually Shikanosuke and Murakami ( Protagonist of Kira Kira and his best friend) goes to the the live house in deardrops ( Forgot what it was called Dx) and they meet the Deardrops band.

And that is all I played so far, because I cant read japanese and dont want to spoil myself until it gets translated.

hmmm..

i can read a bit of kanji so thats all i get from the storyline posted at jp web..

but i din see the trailer so i'm not so sure whether i'm right or wrong..

but...

i suppose it does blend in the story becauze dear drops is just 1 or 2 years after Kira Kira..

so all shall be unveil if MangaGamer decided to pick up Cross the Future soon...

Sooo... i still haven't got around / have the time to start reading deardrops, been reading the last comments... is it any good?

If you like slice of life then yes, otherwise it may bore you. If you already played kira kira and liked it then you should definitely play deardrops.

=/ you would probably love the thing once u finish riho and kanade(btw i nvr did kanade, it would ruin the image of sho and riho 2gether 4 me, im that kinda person :p), but u would probably shit on the creators or the game...or ur computerif u decide to try the other 2.

i play all 4 route on the first run...

Riho was my first route^^

she strikes me as a typical headsrong gurl that can overcome any hurdle by herself..

but when going deep in her route..her image burn into my eyes....

then i try out reaming route..

well...gets depress over the rest although kanade route does have a diffrent twist compare to Riho's

but she's quite anoying to me..

so in the end..

i replay the whole just to dedicate the game to Riho...

By the way..

was it true that during the release...

Overdrive seems to be in low budget that they only manage to write one good route (Riho's)

and the rest they just throw all in just to release??