@Kamidori

Yea I can read basic Hiragana and Katakana so when i said it looked good, I meant after I had read up on it on VNDB. Although, what is a "kami-ge"?

And I don't really play scifi fantasy games, so hopefully that will make things easier.

@ ultimecea

Haha "another moe-lover" I guess that may be it, although I don't think I'm strictly bound to that genre. Yea, I have looked into almost all of those you pointed out, I'll see into the others you mentioned.

"Engrish" haha, well hopefully I'll be able to understand some of it and get the meaning of the story from both the translation and my very, very beginner-level knowledge of japanese.

(I played Kamidori Alchemy Meister a bit to see what ADVs were all about; fun but too much grinding made me drop it..spoiler alert! I don't fap to 2D)

lolz..

just try the route that i listed...

most people will fall over heels over them,..

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kami-ge is god eroge , well if u dont fap to 2D then i dont fap to 3D , know what i mean *smile*

Yea, I get that its a god game, but what exactly does that entail? Sorry, I should've been more specific. Haha, and no offense about the 2D thing, I just meant that the heavy level grinding wasn't worth it for someone like me who favors more concentration on 1 girl per a route instead of being rewarded with H-scenes.

Yea, I get that its a god game, but what exactly does that entail? Sorry, I should've been more specific. Haha, and no offense about the 2D thing, I just meant that the heavy level grinding wasn't worth it for someone like me who favors more concentration on 1 girl per a route instead of being rewarded with H-scenes.

i see , well , it's a shame , u r missing alot of moe . basically , god eroge is an eroge that's too awesome , like a god.

lolz..

just try the route that i listed...

most people will fall over heels over them,..

Yea, the angel was a good character, (didn't get to meet the other one) but I'd rather play my type of games.

I'm thinking about just playing Canvas 2, do I need to play Canvas 1 beforehand? Is one better than the other? I don't have a lot of VNs under my belt and I wasn't planning on playing anything under an 8 rating on VNDB (because of how much I liked Hoshimemo and I was using that as a reference point; it's rated a bit above 8), but the more use that site, I see they favor the plot when rating and the ratings are usually harsh on moege and nukige, so I think I'll lower the standard..

Yea, the angel was a good character, (didn't get to meet the other one) but I'd rather play my type of games.

I'm thinking about just playing Canvas 2, do I need to play Canvas 1 beforehand? Is one better than the other? I don't have a lot of VNs under my belt and I wasn't planning on playing anything under an 8 rating on VNDB (because of how much I liked Hoshimemo and I was using that as a reference point; it's rated a bit above 8), but the more use that site, I see they favor the plot when rating and the ratings are usually harsh on moege and nukige, so I think I'll lower the standard..

well yeah , people who favor the plot r usually dudes that have real life girlfriends or just want to kill time with reading , basically they just read VN , eroges like reading books , dont care about how moe the character is.

i see , well , it's a shame , u r missing alot of moe

Hmm well not denying that it may be good, yet I'd rather go for NVL than ADV. I'll take your word for it being good though

basically , god eroge is an eroge that's too awesome , like a god.

. . .

haha don't really get that genre description but okay!

sadly canvas 1 is untranslated..and its not related either...

well yeah , people who favor the plot r usually dudes that have real life girlfriends or just want to kill time with reading , basically they just read VN , eroges like reading books , dont care about how moe the character is.

Yea, although I think that's a fair rating system. If one wants a good plot, it'll be easier to go by the ratings in that regard. Although its still useful for moege (or nukige) since a 7 rating would mean its really good for its genre, I think

Yea, although I think that's a fair rating system. If one wants a good plot, it'll be easier to go by the ratings in that regard. Although its still useful for moege (or nukige) since a 7 rating would mean its really good for its genre, I think

but its not good to trust ratings..

the plot maybe good/

but expression and character development thru out the story if not enough then it kills the mood~

but its not good to trust ratings..

the plot maybe good/

but expression and character development thru out the story if not enough then it kills the mood~

You may be right

Although I haven't run into such a case going by the ratings, maybe I will once my list of played games increases.

Yeah omi, Never trust ratings.

Most people are idiots. People will rate a game down that's old, for the simple fact it has out dated graphics or tech.

Doesnt change the fact it could be a classic, people will still say its crap.

so u r saying moege fans r idiots?

well , old VNs like F/SN is fine but others...mehh...

i prefer commets..

it lets you understand the VN

I hate reading comments and mini reviews because people tend to use million of spoilers without using the damn spoiler tag. After having read the comment you actually know the whole story and this obviously sucks.

I hate reading comments and mini reviews because people tend to use million of spoilers without using the damn spoiler tag. After having read the comment you actually know the whole story and this obviously sucks.

well..

blame on those...

at least i put up spoler tags unless its a well known VN

I know this topic has long since veered off course but I just want to get this long rant out about the actual game pertaining to this topic.

The main character in this game is dumb as a bag of rocks. Got up to right after his first live event and so far all he has done is be an annoying wimp who does whatever anyone says and then when he is called out for the pathetic whelp that he is he denies it. Even worse he gets angry about it because it is true but he continues to be a tool and does what he is told.

What was especially dumb was when he was feeling down the one guy tells him rock is what people play when they hit the bottom of the barrel and this is what is suppose to drive the story forward and get this guy in a band? First off no, people play the blues when they are down. Secondly it made no sense why he ever listened to this guy since he thought he was douche bag. Thirdly, I don't know why yet since I'm obviously like 20 minutes in but this weakling pisses me off so much because he ran from violin but he is okay putting his all in guitar?

If anything I will finish this to satiate my beginning anger. But beyond the main character everything else looks interesting especially since I just started.

I know this topic has long since veered off course but I just want to get this long rant out about the actual game pertaining to this topic.

The main character in this game is dumb as a bag of rocks. Got up to right after his first live event and so far all he has done is be an annoying wimp who does whatever anyone says and then when he is called out for the pathetic whelp that he is he denies it. Even worse he gets angry about it because it is true but he continues to be a tool and does what he is told.

What was especially dumb was when he was feeling down the one guy tells him rock is what people play when they hit the bottom of the barrel and this is what is suppose to drive the story forward and get this guy in a band? First off no, people play the blues when they are down. Secondly it made no sense why he ever listened to this guy since he thought he was douche bag. Thirdly, I don't know why yet since I'm obviously like 20 minutes in but this weakling pisses me off so much because he ran from violin but he is okay putting his all in guitar?

If anything I will finish this to satiate my beginning anger. But beyond the main character everything else looks interesting especially since I just started.

dude, just drop it. it won't be satisfying to finish. .

play hoshimemo!

dude, just drop it. it won't be satisfying to finish. .

play hoshimemo!

Well I already played Hoshizora and finished it and this was next up on the plate. :/

Oh he'll no, u don't drop DEARDROPS until after u finish rihos route

I don't usually drop things unless they absolutely suck. I've already done Rimu and Yayoi's route as I like them best so I'm in for the long haul.

Well I already played Hoshizora and finished it and this was next up on the plate. :/

I don't usually drop things unless they absolutely suck. I've already done Rimu and Yayoi's route as I like them best so I'm in for the long haul.

you'll turn to Riho soon..

after all..

her route is the True Route..

futhermore...you'll realise how stupid other heroine route later~