• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You sure can make things complicated. Just use crass for extracting data0500.arc and you'll get those org files.

Then use an audio converter and make yourself some sweet mp3 files, if you want this is.

@guest

Thx for telling us the right arc file.

Alright thanks, I tried finding it myself and extracted data4000 and I guess I extracted the script or something cuz it took a long time, I had to turn my pc off since it wouldnt stop even after cancelling

and yeah I use crass as well

Edited by RJei
Alright thanks, I tried finding it myself and extracted data4000 and I guess I extracted the script or something cuz it took a long time, I had to turn my pc off since it wouldnt stop even after cancelling

and yeah I use crass as well

So you successfully extracted it? Good news, here's a picture as your reward.

deardrops.jpg

Fuck yeah, I can't watch the video because I'm from germany, good stuff. I fuckin love my country. \o/

Anyway, if you liked gonzo then you definitely should try some yaoi games.

With this said, I'll try someday Togainu no Chi for sure because it looks badass. I'll hopefully survive those h's.

Im currently doing Riho's and I personally think it's booooring so far. I think Im around the middle or nearing the end I dont know. I completed Kanades route first and it was more or less, with good drama.

Edit- I change my mind, just met the previous characters from Kirakira and Curtain call, feels nostalgic, completely raise my spirit up. Kirari is still the better heroine out of all the others.

Edit2- Just finished Riho's route, definitely became a lot of better nearing the end, I agree, best route.

Edited by RJei