Negima Manga

The most influence manga by Ken Akamatsu to me. But sadly, the series have 3 chapter more before it end. The movie is around a corner, which some team already working on it, subbing.

So. The anime series is quite awkward. Including season 2.

Y U NO CREATE A DECENT 100 EPISODE ANIME BASED FROM FUCKING MANGA?

Ijjou-desu.

I have 27 Volume on my shelf.

And yea, i love the beginning too, because teenager teacher is too mainstream, he using KIDS as teacher, and it quite rare. The art is FUCKING nice, and i love how he draw all those building, inking the effect, and the story progress.

• 2 weeks later...

hmm, I actually stopped reading this about 275 chapters in. So it's news to me that it ended. I do agree however about it turning into a typical shounen drivel. The latter stuff just didn't seem to work as well and felt a bit stretched. So I think it actually coming to an end is a good thing.

Here's to hoping we can get a good anime reboot that follows the manga this time instead of all the crappy off-shoot things we've been seeing.

I used to read this series, but I stopped a long time ago because I got to the point hwere I couldn't remember what had happened in the last chapter hehe. Now that it's finally been finished, I've got to go back and read it start to finish (I haven't yet tired of the 'got to be stronger' story type lol). I agree 100% that the series needed a better anime from the beginning.