Ore no Imouto ga Konani Kawaii Wake ga Nai -Manga

My Little Sister Can't be This Cute

Well this is one sort of well know one and I not very good at describe something

so I gona take a description from the host website

Kosaka Kyosuke, a normal seventeen-year-old high school student, hasn't gotten along with his younger sister, Kirino, in years. For longer than he can remember, Kirino has ignored his comings and goings and looked at him with spurning eyes. It seemed as if the relationship between Kyosuke and his sister, now fourteen, would continue this way forever. One day, however, Kyosuke finds a DVD case of a magical girl anime entitled Hoshikuzu Witch Merle (Stardust Witch Merle), which had fallen into the entranceway of his house. To Kyosuke's surprise, inside the case is a hidden adult video game titled Imouto to Koishiyo! (Let's Fall in Love with Little Sister!)

My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute Manga - Read My Little Sister Can t Be This Cute Manga Online for Free

and it continue(?) with the spinoff staring Kuroneko

Ore no Kouhai ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai Manga - Read Ore no Kouhai ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai Manga Online for Free

Enjoy!

Ps. The art work of Kirino in early manga volume is pretty bad compare to anime imo it get better in later volume though

• 2 weeks later...
I think that Facepalm Scans and XscansX/Japanzai both dropped it or they are rly slow. Japanzai is actively scanlating the spin-off though - Ore no Kouhai ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai.

Hmm, so that's the reason, thanks, so is that mean that the original one in japan still ongoing?

Yeah.. Been quite a long time since the main story been updated. Maybe they can't get the raws?

By the way, this one quite nice too:

Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga nai dj - My Angel Ayase ga Konna ni Kawaii. Manga - Read Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga nai dj My Angel Ayase ga Konna ni Kawaii Manga Online for Free

A oneshot starring Ayase being the MC by NTYPE/Mizoguchi Keiji. She not so yandere here..

our scan group might pick this one and try to catch upto vol9but notsure yet.....

Well, even if you don't, thank you very much for showing a desire to support the fans. I know that what scanlators do is difficult, and you guys do it without really asking for much in return. The least I can do is say "thank you."