Recommendations for New Eroge/Games (official?)

Could someone recommend me an eroge with plenty of hentai scenes involving a sister or step sister?

I've played Hitomi, but I didn't like the fact that there was no alternative to being an asshole/raping her.

Kana Little Sister is pretty good, but there are not all that much scenes with her since it's not a nukige. There is also Imouto Ijime which is not all that great.

Edit: Forgot about Shera, My Witch. It has plenty of h-scenes with the sister, but the VN itself is pretty bland and boring.

Edited by killerinsidee
Could someone recommend me an eroge with plenty of hentai scenes involving a sister or step sister?

I've played Hitomi, but I didn't like the fact that there was no alternative to being an asshole/raping her.

A Profile might fit the bill but its one long scene instead of several scenes. killerinsidee also mentioned Imuoto Ijime, which I agree is horrible, but if you are into that thing maybe you can overlook it. Plenty of scenes in that one. Also I believe in Crescendo there is a route involving an older step sister.. again I think its just one or two scenes in that VN.

After a quick VNDB search it seems the VNs with the MOST sister sex are going to be Imouto Ijime and Yin-Yang X-Change(maybe). As others have said, Shera, my witch and Gibo(Although I wouldn't necessarily recommend Gibo based on its own merits) also have what you mentioned.

disclaimer: I don't think any excellent sister based nukige have been translated. Same goes for good mother-based nukige -.-; If you don't mind that the game is mostly story and not much sister-sex, I could not recommend Sharin no Kuni highly enough.

Edited by SaruDa
Couldn't get past the nom nom nom part, if you know what I mean >_>

Haha I definitely know what you mean, but that's quite unfortunate as the story line in MY opinion is unrivalled.

Back on topic, I would recommend any of the Muv Luv series if you have a fair amount of time on your hands.

Hey, somebody actually used this thread other than me! :D If anyone was curious, I'm still in the process of playing Koihime Musou; I've been very distracted by Mass Effect 3, replaying Monster Girl Quest 1 in anticipation of MGQ2, watching Ika Musume (funny anime), and the demands of real life. I technically could just stop playing it, but I still want to see all of the home base scenes and get the harem ending, so I'm pushing forward.

• 2 weeks later...

Went through the posts and saw noone mentioned Swan Song yet so......yeah.......I'm recommending this since this a recommendation thread............ awkward.

lol no for real, if you like 'nature being the end of us all' kind of thing then all the more reason you should read this. The story is very deep and I've said this in another thread but it's like watching a movie as you read it and you get farther into the novel. It's like what they teach you in middle school... or was it elementary? - Rising action, Climax, Falling Action (did I miss something? I don't f*ckin know!) The story development and the emphasis on each characters POV in my opinion top notch. This VN isn't discuss much even though I would rate it just one level below VNs like G senjou and Sharin no Kuni story wise (and you know I'm like Akabei soft2's craziest fan, heck, Sharin no Kuni is my PC password and my hint is Akabei soft2) but enough about jokes, I recommend this. Bonjour! (

Gahahahahahaha...thanks for this information...*hacko modo on*

JUST AS PLANNED.

*Actually has no plan, panics about getting his pink laptop hacked*

Edited by RJei
  • 4 weeks later...

Well if you like a bit of game with your p*rn there is always

Kamidori alchemy maester: VERY VERY long but there are about 20 girls to unlock, although it would take ages to do so, 8-9/10

brave soul: older game but still good, basically a RPG with romance and sex, 8/10

Men at work 2: its a good game but sorta plain, nothing really stands out. 7/10

to give some reference points i'd rate Sengoku Rance as a 9/10 maybe higher =]

and Big Bang age 8/10 because its a little bit anoying with the time constrants

VN's

Prison Battleship: a good VN for those people who like curruption of the heroines, oh and aphrodisiacs, 7/10 (the second one looks good as well)

Gang rape club: lots of dark fun =] if you like turning girls into sluts via rape this is for you, 7/10

Yume miru kusuri: not to shabby, less p*rn but the story sorta makes up for it, if you like a hero who fixes the girls problems. 5/10

Mayclub VR dating: meh its fun but you really need to cheat if you want to get the girl you want, 5/10

Critical point: very much a VN, the story is what makes you like it with the sex coming as an extra 5/10

Guilty the sin: nice art work for VN not 10/10 but still good, 7/10 (for the crazy girl =) )

Amorous Professor cherry: meh Big tits and teacher sex =] 6/10

conquering the queen: the mains a bastard but the arts good, looooots of rape, 7/10

i mostly have games which have a some sort of plot but i've played most of the games out there, except for a couple that don't work on widows 7 & =[

if anyone wants some tips for good RPGmaker games to play i've also at least tried most of them =]

check these out on VNDB.org to see if you like the look of them, thats where i look to see if i want to download a game =]

@Rjei have you tried the valentines day extra content for Bazooka cafe? its a lot of fun

Edited by Paladin of shadows
  • 2 weeks later...
Well if you like a bit of game with your p*rn there is always

Kamidori alchemy maester: VERY VERY long but there are about 20 girls to unlock, although it would take ages to do so, 8-9/10

brave soul: older game but still good, basically a RPG with romance and sex, 8/10

Men at work 2: its a good game but sorta plain, nothing really stands out. 7/10

to give some reference points i'd rate Sengoku Rance as a 9/10 maybe higher =]

and Big Bang age 8/10 because its a little bit anoying with the time constrants

Appreciate the suggestions. I've played a lot of eroge games in my time and am now sort of looking for something a little specific. Something with some actual game play like Brave Soul or Sengoku Rance. I'll try Men at Work and Kamidori. Anybody got any other suggestions for me?