Bleach Coming To An End

I think it was Pokemon and Dragon ball too ^^ and I think later one, One Piece came? XD

Astro Boy?

Mobile Suit Gundam?

Akira?

Ghost in the Shell?

They're classics that made westerners like anime.

And of course, who could forget: Sailor Moon?

Astro Boy?

Mobile Suit Gundam?

Akira?

Ghost in the Shell?

They're classics that made westerners like anime.

And of course, who could forget: Sailor Moon?

Oh yup those too XD but I dont think I saw any of those back in my days in the 90's

I am of the serious opinion that our friend Kubo will make it an ending very Kubo-esque... (if he decides to kill it at all) Bleach has been a good run and though some of the filler content was arduous at best; I am looking forward to seeing what he pulls out of his brain next.

I am of the serious opinion that our friend Kubo will make it an ending very Kubo-esque... (if he decides to kill it at all) Bleach has been a good run and though some of the filler content was arduous at best; I am looking forward to seeing what he pulls out of his brain next.

mhm, I loved the zanpakuto filler arc XD and yeah, he had like 1 month or more to think of an idea, so I cant wait to see what he comes up with :D

I think they will end in a very Super Sugary Happy Ending....I don't know, my insticts are telling me so...btw I stopped watching the anime since "Las Noches arc"....tooooo much censorship for me, also the OP's where lame, they lost me :S

And for a bonus fact, I read somewhere that they intend to make a Bleach live action movie (like that CRAP they made of Dragon Ball) I read that the Warner already bought the copyright of Bleach....but It's just a rumor though

Now their swords are becoming characters... Its like NAruto, One Piece, Conan, and Bleach is fighting for longest running anime....

Sorry, but Conan has won in that aspect so far. It's already at about 900 chapters. Also, Hajime no Ippo is about 1000 chapters. :/

They must really want a lot of money.

• 4 weeks later...