Seinarukana -The Spirit of Eternity Sword 2- Steam Edition

I don't want 18+ version I want all ages ones.

Reasons:

Firstly I don't play 18+ versions if fixed ones(all ages) exist except in some vary rare cases.

Secondly steam version has additional content previously only available in PSP version.

Reasons:

Firstly I don't play 18+ versions if fixed ones(all ages) exist except in some vary rare cases.

Secondly steam version has additional content previously only available in PSP version.

A rare all-ages fan in the community but I respect that ... Though I personally despise censorship in any and all kinds.

Reasons:

A rare all-ages fan in the community but I respect that ... Though I personally despise censorship in any and all kinds.

wow an all-ages fan.. they are indeed rare... yeah, im also cool with other peoples preferences.. we are the complete opposite, me on the other hand will not touch those all-ages version even if its english. i understand that there are additional contents, but wont there be some missions or routes or scenes(aside from h-scene) be lost ? i havent played this one yet.... people said that the prequel of this game lost content(non-h) because it was an all-ages version... i

wow an all-ages fan.. they are indeed rare... yeah, im also cool with other peoples preferences.. we are the complete opposite, me on the other hand will not touch those all-ages version even if its english. i understand that there are additional contents, but wont there be some missions or routes or scenes(aside from h-scene) be lost ? i havent played this one yet.... people said that the prequel of this game lost content(non-h) because it was an all-ages version... i

The prequel lost the best part and that is the evil route.

Yeah, Aselia never got an 18+ release so it's all ages ... But I don't mind it, some VNs can be enjoyed even without H ... I play everything, both 18+ and all ages

The prequel lost the best part and that is the evil route.

So called evil route is basically just bunch of H-scenes where protagonist go rabid and starts raping everyone...... So if you are not in it for H-scenes you are not really losing anything by playing all ages version, on top of that all ages version has 2 additional routes.

Prequel of this game is my favorite VN, well one of my 2 favorite VNs that is. But that is just the reason more for me to not want to play 18+ version of this game, as the higher expectations I have for a VN the more I don't want to ruin my experience with H-scenes. So I really hope that someone does upload it, true I know chances are low as it is very hard to find all ages versions, most of the time I give up and put it to my "play when I can afford to buy it" list.