POST UPDATED!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[Very Important Notes] updated!

★ [Game Download] Instructions updated!

[info regarding Honey Select party] updated!

★ [Game Download] Mega download link, replaced with torrent link.

★ [character cards download] added, short explanation

★ Sections resorted

in Texture & Uncensor just I need to copy and replace if does it asks? do you?

by the way the video is outdated, cause its a little bit different

Edited by dean905
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in Texture & Uncensor just I need to copy and replace if does it asks? do you?

by the way the video is outdated, cause its a little bit different

yeah. there are changes but it's still almost the same. also, read the .txt file inside, it helps

yeah. there are changes but it's still almost the same. also, read the .txt file inside, it helps

thank you so much for your answer. for what is useful the optional files in Texture & Uncensor?

Edited by dean905
thank you so much for your answer. for what is useful the optional files in Texture & Uncensor?

they are texture files that make the textures ultra HD, but they don't always work, sometimes causes problems and is still unstable. so for now, they where made optional

Incoming changes..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

★ post will be updated to match the changes made to the pastebin..

changes will probably be installation instruction, game download url and additional video guides.

post will be updated once the

[Fully updated HoneySelect + All DLC & Extra Content [bACKUP] - Game version 1.20]

Finishes updating

[spoiler=show pastebin changes]

the main game is being updated, so it's highly recommended to hold of from downloading.

http://i.imgur.com/h82RMlm.png

pastebin has had a major overhaul

http://i.imgur.com/kQJGhEv.png

Edited by charlbeef

english if u can pls... i'm guessing that 'Shortcuts Plugin - POV, Futa, Animations etc' did not work for you? if so... did you install everything on [Modding Requirements] ?

Edited by charlbeef

Some one can help me or gladly good mister chalbeef want to help, i frustated from 2 days past

i had problem with dat mega fullbackup Honey select +dll 10gb. i only can download till 4gb then i give up wasting my banwidth :( i cant download with torent coz my isp suck and i only have 12kbps on torrent):

can some one cut that file fullbackup honey select into 3 part or so on then i can download it Thanks I love this game want to know

or re upload to direct link or gddrive rapid etc Thanks Before and Nice to meet you

Some one can help me or gladly good mister chalbeef want to help, i frustated from 2 days past

i had problem with dat mega fullbackup Honey select +dll 10gb. i only can download till 4gb then i give up wasting my banwidth :( i cant download with torent coz my isp suck and i only have 12kbps on torrent):

can some one cut that file fullbackup honey select into 3 part or so on then i can download it Thanks I love this game want to know

or re upload to direct link or gddrive rapid etc Thanks Before and Nice to meet you

mega downloader 1.7 aka, hax mega downloader has been patched, and the download limitation bypass doesn't work anymore.

sadly, i don't have any better download links. and that's the most stable one i know. my internet is slow, but my top download speed on google drive is around 180+ kbps and its the same for this one.. strange.. it should probably be the same as your normal download speed since it has healthy seeders.

what's your normal download speed on non torrent downloads?

Edited by charlbeef
mega downloader 1.7 aka, hax mega downloader has been patched, and the download limitation bypass doesn't work anymore.

sadly, i don't have any better download links. and that's the most stable one i know. my internet is slow, but my top download speed on google drive is around 180+ kbps and its the same for this one.. strange.. it should probably be the same as your normal download speed since it has healthy seeders.

what's your normal download speed on non torrent downloads?

thanks for a reply

i already solve my problem , i use vpn to hide my ip andress and trying to download with torrent and its work

my isp speed is 8mbps around 1mbps download with torrent

thanks many thanks now i need to translate the game : D

thanks for a reply

i already solve my problem , i use vpn to hide my ip andress and trying to download with torrent and its work

my isp speed is 8mbps around 1mbps download with torrent

thanks many thanks now i need to translate the game : D

nice, just follow the rest of the steps included in the [game download] section of the post. and ur good to go.

english if u can pls... i'm guessing that 'Shortcuts Plugin - POV, Futa, Animations etc' did not work for you? if so... did you install everything on [Modding Requirements] ?

Sorry xD My language native language, but I speak english and deutsch as well. it was a mistake. About this topic I read how to install mods and I watched only that the most of them just I have to copy and paste and just some of them need wideslider plugin. I had installed plugin wideslader with mods of Dead or Alive, they work good. I tried copying all the files and they dont work. I also tried copy plugin Architecture how it says in the manual of installation and copying the all the mod files, but that keeps doesn't work. how should I install it?

I read this: If you have it already installed because of other plugins (like highheel mod or VR mod) you can skip this step. should I install it I having Widesilder?

Sorry xD My language native language, but I speak english and deutsch as well. it was a mistake. About this topic I read how to install mods and I watched only that the most of them just I have to copy and paste and just some of them need wideslider plugin. I had installed plugin wideslader with mods of Dead or Alive, they work good. I tried copying all the files and they dont work. I also tried copy plugin Architecture how it says in the manual of installation and copying the all the mod files, but that keeps doesn't work. how should I install it?

I read this: If you have it already installed because of other plugins (like highheel mod or VR mod) you can skip this step. should I install it I having Widesilder?

maybe you should install mod one by one : D and check it on accesories menu suck like hair mod and etc

did you install everything in the [Modding Requirements] section?

i want to report about yesterday

after translation the game is work but during Hscene is still japanese , that normal or i do something wrong ?

yes.. the hscene should be in english. can you give screenshot when the japanese text appears? imgur.com links pls

how do I install IPA - Illusion_Plugin_Architecture? there are 3 files

IPA_3.3.zip

Source code (zip)

Source code (tar.gz)

which of them copy or must I copy all?

the 1st one... is the program... the rest is just the source code, like the name suggests.

instructions on how to use it is probably located in either:

-the place where you downloaded it

-a read me file inside the file

-[video tutorials] section of this post

Edited by charlbeef

I installed all Modding Requirements and the complete game. Why do I cant find in the menu inside special option lesbian cunnilingus and lesbian fingering? before I had it

Edited by dean905