• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no any sexual organs at all

Are you sure that u uploaded patched version of the game?

yeah, according to the uploader it should be prepatched.

and the last change was made may 20th.

the file info should contain : https://pastelink.net/4i16

when did you download the file?

for now install these: patch

Edited by charlbeef

Hey, I followed the instructions at first and the game itself works fine, but whenever I try to save a character the game "freezes". Sound keeps on going, cursor works and can press stuff (hear the clicking), but it's just frozen at the frame that I pressed the "Save" / Take Picture button on. Have to quit the game through task manager at this point, character does not get saved.

Know any fixes?

I've tried doing it with only the main package you provided, no extra mods and I've tried doing the translation patches, mod requirements etc.

Tried putting the provided "no install" folder / package at two separate disks plus putting it in C:\Illusion\.

Using Windows 10

Hey, I followed the instructions at first and the game itself works fine, but whenever I try to save a character the game "freezes". Sound keeps on going, cursor works and can press stuff (hear the clicking), but it's just frozen at the frame that I pressed the "Save" / Take Picture button on. Have to quit the game through task manager at this point, character does not get saved.

Know any fixes?

I've tried doing it with only the main package you provided, no extra mods and I've tried doing the translation patches, mod requirements etc.

Tried putting the provided "no install" folder / package at two separate disks plus putting it in C:\Illusion\.

Using Windows 10

oh boy... i have no idea when it comes to windows 10.

but good news is there's lots of active ppl that can help u in real time in this chatbox: HS discord #help channel

It was a matter of time, I knew it was coming

indeed. now mega is now shit.. possible course of action would be change file host, wait for new working version comes out or something completely unexpected.

ALOT of internet communities would be affected by this :[

indeed. now mega is now shit.. possible course of action would be change file host, wait for new working version comes out or something completely unexpected.

ALOT of internet communities would be affected by this :[

I have downloaded their software megasync and downloading with a account I don't have limit of download, is it right?.

and something else i was looked for where to download the complete game with its last updates and here [Download and NO INSTALL]: can I download the whole game?

I have downloaded their software megasync and downloading with a account I don't have limit of download, is it right?.

first of all, let me clarify that. megasync and megadownloader 1.7 are 2 different things.

you can find info on why you should use megadownloader 1.7 (also known as HAX mega downloader) and

whats the difference between the two >>here

but, mega recently patched the hax downloader so this will be a really big problem, i highly advice holding off from downloading atm.

where to download the complete game with its last updates and here [Download and NO INSTALL]: can I download the whole game?

yes, since recently, but you'll probably have a problem. check the link i mentioned for more info.

first of all, let me clarify that. megasync and megadownloader 1.7 are 2 different things.

you can find info on why you should use megadownloader 1.7 (also known as HAX mega downloader) and

whats the difference between the two >>here

but, mega recently patched the hax downloader so this will be a really big problem, i highly advice holding off from downloading atm.

yes, since recently, but you'll probably have a problem. check the link i mentioned for more info.

it has downloaded all good. I dont know how install it .Do you have some tutorial of how to install it? or some manual of installation? I mean about all, traslations, updates,etc. there are many folders and files and I dont know where can I start

besides. The web site [iLLUSION] Honey?Select (???????) - Discussion & FAQ I watch that it has more things about this, and looks like you get all about this game of there. should You all of there ( web anime sharing)?

I have been checking that web anime sharing, and it is even more confused and messy. Im confused.

Edited by dean905
it has downloaded all good. I dont know how install it .Do you have some tutorial of how to install it? or some manual of installation? I mean about all, traslations, updates,etc. there are many folders and files and I dont know where can I start

besides. The web site [iLLUSION] Honey?Select (???????) - Discussion & FAQ I watch that it has more things about this, and looks like you get all about this game of there. should You all of there ( web anime sharing)?

I have been checking that web anime sharing, and it is even more confused and messy. Im confused.

updated the game download section. pls reread it.

Edited by charlbeef

Just in case someone missed this Huge Ass news..

http://i.imgur.com/3D0fARM.png

Also, there is still no news regarding the issue of 5gb bandwidth quota of mega.

i speculate that the pastebin update might have something to do with that. but this is purely speculation.

POST UPDATED!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[Very Important Notes] updated!

★ [Game Download] Instructions updated!

[info regarding Honey Select party] updated!

★ [Game Download] Mega download link, replaced with torrent link.

★ [character cards download] added, short explanation

★ Sections resorted

Edited by charlbeef

for what is useful these optional files of texture and uncensor?

[Optional]:

-

● (SBX2.5) 4K Texture Pack.

Mega.nz/#F!yBdEFBDJ!PGfCcFPPYgxDDOFXLHRXUw

● 4K_Diffuse_Initial_Pack

Mega.nz/#F!yBdEFBDJ!PGfCcFPPYgxDDOFXLHRXUw

● 4K_CustomCurve

Mega.nz/#!55xhBbJD!RXwpc5od42AgTC-LH7TXsvJ-wM0ZAHbrda4RCEFpZEA