Kamidori Alchemy Meister: Come here to help others or is seeking help from others

No I meant at im in chapter 6 Oath to the sky and Right now have I unlock Tournament where im in Final and shall battle Leguna and his battle, and I have only Will And Emelita in the battle, So how can i beat Leguna and His golem in Tournament?

you cant beat him??

just how bad is your character's stats???

only 2 ways...keep leveling and up your cloth's abilities

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone knows a good way to farm these 3 items?

Green Fruit

Yellow Fruit

Blue liquid

I have a huge ammount of blue ones (from shop). Need this ones for a chapter 5 quest. Any help here?

A good way to farm Green Fruit is to go to a map that spawns red putettos (there should be one such map at Forest of Souls) and clear everything but the putettos and portals that spawn them. Then let them split and in few turns you should have a bunch of red putettos at 1 hp that you can farm for the fruit, also equip the character killing them with Fulls Mill and/or Fulls Tears for extra drops.

Yellow Fruit is pretty easy to farm from Dark Bats or Will o' Wisps/Fesps, do the same as with the other fruit and equip Fulls items.

Blue Liquid is pretty easy to get at Yuma Lake from the undines. Just equip Fulls items and keep killing them until the turn limit is over. (Undines may not spawn at the low level map if you visited the map before saving Suina)

Hope this helps.

A good way to farm Green Fruit is to go to a map that spawns red putettos (there should be one such map at Forest of Souls) and clear everything but the putettos and portals that spawn them. Then let them split and in few turns you should have a bunch of red putettos at 1 hp that you can farm for the fruit, also equip the character killing them with Fulls Mill and/or Fulls Tears for extra drops.

Yellow Fruit is pretty easy to farm from Dark Bats or Will o' Wisps/Fesps, do the same as with the other fruit and equip Fulls items.

Blue Liquid is pretty easy to get at Yuma Lake from the undines. Just equip Fulls items and keep killing them until the turn limit is over. (Undines may not spawn at the low level map if you visited the map before saving Suina)

Hope this helps.

What's that fulls items that you are talking about?

This seems helpful, but I don't have those equipments you speak of.. <.>

What's that fulls items that you are talking about?

This seems helpful, but I don't have those equipments you speak of.. <.>

They are accessories that increase the amount of items enemies drop when killed (Mill is +1 and Tears is +2). They can be found on several maps, first you can access is on one of the level 20ish free maps behind a bronze locked door if I remember correctly (this map had a yellow Garuda on it).

They are accessories that increase the amount of items enemies drop when killed (Mill is +1 and Tears is +2). They can be found on several maps, first you can access is on one of the level 20ish free maps behind a bronze locked door if I remember correctly (this map had a yellow Garuda on it).

Oh okay goooooot it. And pretty much got what I wanted

Thansk for the info and help.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey there all,

Sorry to necro this thread if it is ancient news, but this game is making me tear my hair out. I am stuck on Serawi's route right now as I really need Secret Herbs, however I don't seem to be able to get them anywhere. I notice this problem came up earlier in the thread (page 27) where someone else was unable to access the areas where you get the secret herbs. He solved it by loading an earlier save in act 7 though somehow. I am really really stumped. If anyone has any ideas on how to open up the area where you can get Secret Herbs I will literally love you forever. I've been playing this game for a darned long time, and I just refuse to give up now!

Thanks very much for any replies, and let me know if you need any more information.