Kamidori Alchemy Meister: Come here to help others or is seeking help from others

so now i'm looking for BLUE LIQUID to complete a quest(without which, i cannot progress). So far, i have tried a few dungeons. The wiki says undine drop blue liquid. Of course, i can't find a single undine in any dungeon. What i can find, are INFECTED undine's which drop PURPLE LIQUID.

oh, and the other monster that drops blue liquid is rusalka, which is accessible at level 70+ dungeons

- stuck at chapter 5

go to Lake shisetika ---> western shore

there... undines spawn there...

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

during the search for gantz, should i hire the rich or the cute merchants?

saving the merchants quest was so frustrating. Sometimes the merchants did not move for several turns,good thing the dragon was equally bad. At the end i almost killed the dragon, but our retarded protagonist says "ohh this dragon too stronk" and ends it. He goes on quests without even asking what he is fighting for, then realizes the obvious, so freaking dumb. He started off okayish and is now getting kinda retarded...like he hasn't learnt anything at all from his previous quests. Also, so much random in this game, sometimes a 1hp enemy kills all my characters(they evade every attack and crit, undressed flying stuff are the worst). The h scenes and the length of the story make up for all that, but i wonder how much longer this will keep me addicted.

Edited by pramit
http://i.tinyuploads.com/VcEzw1.bmp

just like that, he has sex with her. Who knows how many people watched them, he doesn't even stop to think about it..just does it like a man :D this game is full of random h scenes

Pramit... this is for HELPING players of kamidori... not for spoiling them to quit kamidori

PLEASE use the spoiler tag or stop it with the spoilers

quest : collect 50 fruit spice in 25 days. After accepting it, i realized its impossible for me to collect 50. and i have no prior saves..

there is... check all the Auto-Saves one by one... on the last page of your saves...

load the one "before" you got that quest...

the game makes an auto-save after leaving yuidora and finishing a dungeon (except yuidora mine)

Edited by VNHunter

do i unlock the H scenes with the other 2 girls(loli and elf), if i upgrade their armor enough(not the normal armor), even thought i'm on yuela's route?

if not, when i go on to N game+, will i unlock these scenes immediately as i get on their routes?or do i have to do the enhancing all over again?

do i unlock the H scenes with the other 2 girls(loli and elf), if i upgrade their armor enough(not the normal armor), even thought i'm on yuela's route?

if not, when i go on to N game+, will i unlock these scenes immediately as i get on their routes?or do i have to do the enhancing all over again?

depends...

if newgame+ gives you the option to carry all items (including upgrades) from your previous game...

if you carry your Items to newgame+, then you get them right at chapter 4 or 5...

but if you don't carry your Items, then, START OVER AGAIN on the upgrades...

i got ful's mil. But i'm getting 1 drop from monsters, even though the character that has it equipped is deployed(in the shrine mission chapter 7 with kohakuren). Will i only get the extra drop only from monsters that i kill with that particular character?

i got ful's mil. But i'm getting 1 drop from monsters, even though the character that has it equipped is deployed(in the shrine mission chapter 7 with kohakuren). Will i only get the extra drop only from monsters that i kill with that particular character?

yes... only the character that has it equipped will get +1 item...

there are some exceptions though...

you will find some monsters that has a 50% chance of not giving an Item when killed...

i can't equip angel bow. The bow says Lv S, what does this mean?

It means a character needs a weapon mastery of rank S in order to use it. Of course the character must also be able to use bows.

You can check weapon mastery on the status page of each character.

i can't equip angel bow. The bow says Lv S, what does this mean?

its like what harl said..

for the main characters...

you can equip a jewel to increase the skill mastery level..

and....if you equip a weapon that equals to your skill level..

it actually raise more than you use a weaker weapon

i am doing the extra stories. I cleared Aht and crayanne map, but i failed doing the suina map. I did not save, and there is no auto save for this. Can i just redo the second map, or do i have to start over from the 1st map? does the game register the fact that i cleared the 1st?

i am doing the extra stories. I cleared Aht and crayanne map, but i failed doing the suina map. I did not save, and there is no auto save for this. Can i just redo the second map, or do i have to start over from the 1st map? does the game register the fact that i cleared the 1st?

just go on the second map... the game already records the data for those once you finish them...

finish them all... to get a "prize"

nothing happens when i reach the target locations in Uya and kohakuren map

Wil is the only one that will trigger those...

it's either you use Wil with "firewalk" skill to go there...

or have kohakuren use "displace" skill on Wil to teleport him there, then have Wil "standby" (click Wil while it's his turn) to trigger it...