DEAR DROPS:help people,get help,...

Well I've no problems with newer stuff like rewrite, everything's fine there. I believe it's because of my video card, it's just not supported by older stuff. Well like I said, it was annoying at the beginning but you accept things pretty fast. It was only a big pain in the ass while playing ef fairty tale, because I wasn't able to see that awesome ending movie. Well I watched it via internet some minutes later, no problem at all.

From what I can deduce, I think the problem here is your video card. You should at least upgrade it to 512 mb and above.

Deardrops is a pretty much still a new game so it also requires a better video card.

ohhh, ok ... thank you btw.. for helping me this much.. much appreciate it... i just gonna play this game on my brother's laptop...

ray asakura but is there other way or solution ? like bypassing, like the 3d analyzer software....if you know what i mean xD.. i really want to play this game badly and we dont have much budget yet to upgrade our comp. desktop.... my brother always uses his laptop for his work... so i cant use his laptop... please.. asakura... im begging you .... sorry for causing you trouble -_-

Edited by jo123jo45
ray asakura but is there other way or solution ? like bypassing, like the 3d analyzer software....if you know what i mean xD.. i really want to play this game badly and we dont have much budget yet to upgrade our comp. desktop.... my brother always uses his laptop for his work... so i cant use his laptop... please.. asakura... im begging you .... sorry for causing you trouble -_-

what is your version of media codec now??

Can someone help me

when I try to start the game I get this:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4632[/ATTACH]

That error message says your display adapter is not supported.

there's a problem with your graphics card

you should try updating the driver first and trying again

but the problem might be the hardware itself

your computer might not be able to play it

Thanks a lot for the help

I'm gonna try with the drivers, but I find it weird that it's because of the hardware since I have like 16 other VNs installed in the same computer, almost half from manga gamer, and they work fine

I don't know which games you have installed, but dear drops is a fairly new game; it has higher system requirements than older games

EDIT:

System Requirements (from mangagamer):

Required CPU: Pentium III 800MHz

Recommended CPU: Pentium 4 1.4GHz

Required Memory: 256MB

Recommended Memory: 384MB

Required Resolution: 800x600

Required Colors: 16bit colors

Recommended Colors: 24bit colors

Required Graphics: 4MB VRAM

Recommended Graphics: 32MB VRAM

DirectX: DirectX 8.1, Direct3D

Edited by Dan.
Thanks a lot for the help

I'm gonna try with the drivers, but I find it weird that it's because of the hardware since I have like 16 other VNs installed in the same computer, almost half from manga gamer, and they work fine

Let me add something useful. If you play Deardrops, there might be glitches in the game that makes your background completely black. To fix this, run the game in fullscreen mode instead of the windowed one. I had the same problem before and it was fixed by this.:)
I don't know which games you have installed, but dear drops is a fairly new game; it has higher system requirements than older games

EDIT:

System Requirements (from mangagamer):

Required CPU: Pentium III 800MHz

Recommended CPU: Pentium 4 1.4GHz

Required Memory: 256MB

Recommended Memory: 384MB

Required Resolution: 800x600

Required Colors: 16bit colors

Recommended Colors: 24bit colors

Required Graphics: 4MB VRAM

Recommended Graphics: 32MB VRAM

DirectX: DirectX 8.1, Direct3D

i believe its quite a common standard if you buy the pc's/laptop that manufactured 3years back~