G-Senjou no Maou Discussion

Helo!! there another fan of G-Senjou no Maou over here, finished it last week. AWESOME emotional roller coaster, highly recommended even to those that hates linear storyline. This is definitely worth it. Ill surely play it again or at the least the last part(epilogue) of the haru route. Definately Movie material

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Haika

A late response on my part, but reading your thoughts on the ending has me grinning like a fool. Your post sums up both my feelings at the time I finished the story and my current feelings about the game. It's satisfying to me to hear someone else affirming my opinion of one of my favorite VN's hehe. For me, the icing on the cake was returning to the menu and hearing the full orchestra version of Air, a.k.a. the main theme for the game, because it meant that everyone had finally had a good ending; it was like they all stood together and played in perfect harmony. A true legendary ending.

• 2 weeks later...

I finish this VN a couple of month but still think this is one of the BEST vn ever.

But 8 year skip is a bit to much for Kyousuke and even for us. He miss 7 year of his daughter's life, he never see his daughter growing from infant to... well 7 year old kid. D*mn that Maou, what sort of apology is that... :mad: I feel like i wanna rewrite the whole vn. LoL

And there is no cg for Haru at the end of the story, how disappointing....

As for the other girls end, i think tsubaki end is the best out of the three... :D

Edited by Ivs
Usually there is SOME flaw that I can pick about. At this point, I say there isn't one here.

Nah, if you think about the Visual Novel after some time again, you will find some annoying things for sure.

Just take a look at the other routes besides haru's. They were boring. I mean non-chan was such a great character

but her route, meh. And I personally didn't like the "revealation of maou's identity" scene that much. I mean why the fuck?

He'sthe main protagonist's brother? Seriously, maou's definitely the most awesome char when

it comes to g-senjou no moau, but couldn't they come up with something better? Well, just my opinion.

It's also my fav visual novel up to now : 9,2/10

• 9 months later...

Good game would be awesome if in Haru's route maou would be burned in that bus

Actually, the bus caught fire because of Maou's awesomeness.

It was like : Oh man. Maou is so hot that...spontaneous ignition! WEEEEEEEE~

Edited by OneManArmy
This thread is so old that it was made before spoiler tags got implemented on the forum. You'll see all the white text spoilers.

I expected a Your Mamma Joke here. XD

But yes, I remember when I started this thread. Glad we finally got the spoiler tags. Very useful in a forum.

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly I truly enjoyed the entire game, still need to do a bit of work for Tsubaki but besides that 100% completion in my eyes, Haru's end I believe was kinda emotional due to what happened during it and what happened during the 'epilogue'. Tsubaki's route as of what i've played so far seems so-so neither exceedingly good or bad.

Let's just complete the whole thing and say Kanon's route was underwhelming as well. I think she had my least favorite route and she was the frigging step-sister. I mean.. come on.. incest routes should be better. I think I remember liking Tsubaki's route though. Not as much as the true route of course.

I have to agree with OMA on this one, Kanon was a great character, up until you entered her route. Then the just felt like they were trolling you. It was just not what i expected at all.

And yes, everyone who hasn't made it through the true route needs to keep chugging along. This is one game that I highly suggest you make your way through to the final route. Everything else is lackluster in comparison.