Studios Ruining/screwing up Animes

Man I have no idea about componies and studios and whatever. I just watch anime, enjoy them, and move on. When there are some really awesome anime I'll go read the manga/light novel/VN but there isn't really many that I have. The only anime that I watched that made be do that is... F/SN, FMA: Brotherhhod, HOTD, and more recently, Accel world (I couldn't wait at all for what happens next so I skipped ahead in the manga... which I could only find 10 chapters translated lol).

And on the dubbed anime, I watch them sometimes when I just don't feel like reading anymore. And my stepbro only watches dubs since he reads really slow (and hates reading too). Like he has to pause the video on 70% of the lines just to read it without missing anything. Which sucks since he really misses out on alot of good anime.

Edited by superBlast
I wish I could but A) He is way bigger then me and stronger B) I don't have to tools to bring hims down C) I moved away a long while ago so he's 500 miles north of me right now. D) He'll still get pissed at me afterward for doing it.

A) Get a tranq gun

B) See A

C) Just do it next time you see him

D) He'll definitely thank you for this. Probably. Maybe. Okay, he'll probably be mad.

----

It seems like the real problem is reading the subtitles. [old man voice]That's the problem with kids these days. They don't read enough. In my day, if you had one book to read you were lucky. You would sit in the corner and read that book again and again, until your eyes dried out. Then you'd read it again. Kids these days with their video games and their computers - they don't understand the value of a good book. Blah, blah, blah, (falls asleep)[/old man voice]

Edited by Dan.
Well it's tough to explain (mainly since I don't know enough details) but he has a good reason for being crappy at reading and spelling. So his dislike for it comes from being crappy I think.

I was just joking anyway; I don't expect everyone to be a speed-reader.

i have no idea wth u ppl are talking about but the studios or w.e that produce animes really don't do justice to the manga or whereever its from alot of times. Personally what i think that alot of these people are missing is the "perfect" background ost, take 4 example, Bleach, beautiful fighting scenes b/c the music gets u into the mood, even if the company threw in fillers EVERY FKING OTHER ARC.

Kids these days with their video games and their computers - they don't understand the value of a good book.

Hey gramp listen. I personally don't read any books either (I fuckin hate them to be honest) but I've no problems with reading subs or visual novels. And I'm actually a high speed reader. So where is your theory now?

but he has a good reason for being crappy at reading and spelling.

I don't care man. There isn't a good enough reason for not watching anime (sub) anyway. And if he have an illness or stuff, then use the anime subs as a therapy.

fillers

...I hate them.

Hey gramp listen. I personally don't read any books either (I fuckin hate them to be honest) but I've no problems with reading subs or visual novels. And I'm actually a high speed reader. So where is your theory now?

Kids these days have no respect for their elders.

No sh*t, take Majikoi for example.

The started the half-way part of Momoyo route, changed the outcome and turned it into a harem-like piece of crap anime.

[spoiler ALERT][spoiler ALERT]

Differences:

* In the VN, the girls never fought over Yamato, in fact, they don't give a crap about you unless you woo them (Except Miyako.)

* Momoyo never rejected Yamato in the VN and they started dating.

* Chris hates Yamato all the way unless you enter her route.

So yeah, Studios in order to sell they don't give a fuck about ruining the story of an Anime.