monster girl series discussion and tip sharing

I was replaying monster girl 1 and 2 partial when I discovered a scene i missed in my first playthrough so I figured I would try to let people know in case they missed it. I then decided to take it a step further and create this thread for those who love the series to talk and share their experiances and hopefully together we can create a sort of perfect playthrough through one and 2. We would probably convene again when three is translated but lets chat.

I recently replayed part 1 and ran into that mysterious red-haired lady in a lab coat again, which is something I missed the first time around. I revisited Witch Hunt Village before heading on to the end of the game, checked the mansion just for fun, and there she was! I'm really wondering who she is, but don't anybody dare post spoilers in this thread or I will reach through the internet and punch that person in the face.

Just beat Undine... painful match!

Use Gnome the whole time while attacking every time and healing when your health bar is half way down.(use Gnome's power over and over)

Wait for the conversation when she tells you to use both Sylph,Gnome at the same time.

At that point I had Gnome still working and 3 SP points.Then the matched ended.

This is how I did it if anyone is stuck here!

I don't quite get this game...in order to win(completely) should I let myself be raped by the monster girl or should I just beat everyone of them until the game end?

Now I'm not kidding....The attraction of this game is to be raped by the monster girls, you let you rape, enjoy this scene, if you have the feeling that she has two scenes, lose again for another scene, then you can overcome her, that is the principle of The Game

Now I'm not kidding....The attraction of this game is to be raped by the monster girls, you let you rape, enjoy this scene, if you have the feeling that she has two scenes, lose again for another scene, then you can overcome her, that is the principle of The Game

Strangely enough this time round i couldnt be bothered getting every single H - scene, story actually got interesting.

Does anyone know when they will start/complete part 3?

Come on....Freaking part 3....Lovey! I love playing a unfinished product.If I would had known sooner I would have waited until they finished the series.I hate having to wait months because I forget crap.

On VNDB.org it says (Part 1 Released 2010-08,Part 2 Released 2011-03-09)

So! If they keep at this pace it will be about 7 months before the next.

god I wanted this was the last one but no!

Does anyone know when they will start/complete part 3?

According to the answers provided by RogueTranslations:

When is MGQ Part 3 coming out?

I don’t know. There has been no release date planned. Part 2 was pushed back a few times, so I think Torotoro is even more reluctant to put out a timeframe this time. Part 2′s definite release date wasn’t posted until a few days before it came out, too. Honestly I don’t monitor his twitter or the BBS, just the Monmusu base website. Other people will probably know before I do.

Are you going to translate Part 3?

Unless something happens to me before it comes out, that’s the plan.

• 2 months later...