Who is/What is the source of your forum avatar?

So I read through the shout box and the occasional forum thread and end up wondering, "Just who is that supposed to be in their forum avatar picture?"

So here is a place to identify your pictures if you care to. I'll start off.

My avatar is of the invisible man, which is why it doesn't show up. Apparently the shout box is full of enough hot air (not surprising given it usual participants) to cause heat distortions which is enough to make my avatar's basic outline visible. His actual name is "I'm to lazy to set up an avatar."

Edited by Outpost Omega J
Grammatical Fixes

Mine is a Gif I created about 8 years ago from one of my favorite games, originally the sprite had 200px height but since the auto-resize in this forum fucked up the animation, i had to shrink her down to 150px.

As for the character itself, she is The Empress from the Magical Drop Series. This particular incarnation is from her debut on the NeoGeo version of Magical Drop 2 where she is the regualar final boss and a hidden playable character.

She's the most powerful seven deadly sins demon in PVP, especially when linked with AoE support link card.

Her skill is 3x single target bite attacks + chance to sleep with each attack, which can wipe enemy team since sleep status increases damage received by 100% when attacked.

She likes to sleep, a lot. You wouldn't dare to wake her up, she's the demon of sloth.