you didn't miss much. It was just Tomoya explaining a very condensed plot of Clannad and the after story to Ushio. And the ending is pretty nice because you have Nagisa calling Tomoya and Ushio so you know that they have a family and that they're all together now and what not

completely unrelated but

BakaBT - High quality anime bittorrent tracker.png

oh that's not too bad, a 3:2 ratio.... oh, Mb to Gb.... ouch, i'm not even halfway done downloading.. -__-# there goes my ratio

Edit:

images don't pop up in spoilers?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes they do ^ hahah, and

Tomoya collected all the orbs and got a wish, wasn't that the case?

it makes sense but i never realized it, i'm the type of person who has to watch thing twice to understand everything

also, when i download a "batch", is this like a whole season of anime together or something else? I'm new at torrent-ing anime, i used to stream Index--Torrents.jpg

(incase you don't know what i'm talking about)

Edited by wiitoy200

also, when i download a "batch", is this like a whole season of anime together or something else? I'm new at torrent-ing anime, i used to stream [ATTACH=CONFIG]6508[/ATTACH]

(incase you don't know what i'm talking about)

Exactly, batch means the whole series in a pack, as opposed to single episode files.

http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2553/2553206x3p32eoi0m.jpg saddest part for me

And I wouldn't have posted again if I was you ^_^

bah, i know. now i need 99 (now 98) to have 69 again... oh well.

saddest part, at least the part i teared up on when fukko (or fuku, i forgot :o?!?) was in tomoya house and he started to recall nagisa... it just built up in me and watered my eyes completely... -_- i forgot what it feels like to have a tear running down your face

bah, i know. now i need 99 (now 98) to have 69 again... oh well.

saddest part, at least the part i teared up on when fukko (or fuku, i forgot :o?!?) was in tomoya house and he started to recall nagisa... it just built up in me and watered my eyes completely... -_- i forgot what it feels like to have a tear running down your face

yeah I recall that, that had me tearing up too so dw, Fuko-chan ^.^ . When he goes to see his dad after he got Ushio, was pretty sad too

yeah I recall that, that had me tearing up too so dw, Fuko-chan ^.^ . When he goes to see his dad after he got Ushio, was pretty sad too

god i hate how in this country, they just turn off the electricity for 2 hours without warning. also, like the new avatar pic.

I didn't really care a lot for his father. the truth is in the end i still was still think how the hell he was going to be able to come by the death of his wife, if i would be in that situation, it would just hurl my life down a sh*tter

you have to admit dude.

I admit clannad is masterpiece.

It is just that most of the threads have already turned into nagisa or clannad lover thread so i am sick of hearing about clannad.

I feel like if.. other anime just.. they don't... they, can't.. it's not possible to compare them

Well,the only anime that can rival Clannad is Anohana IMO.

But,there are many good VNs out here that are better than clannad.

I admit clannad is masterpiece.

It is just that most of the threads have already turned into nagisa or clannad lover thread so i am sick of hearing about clannad.

Hmm, well it's my first time posting about it so hmm, yeah. I can see myself more post about it though. It's like trying to stopping an artist talking about the monalisa (or, something like that), if it's good, people will probably want to talk about it.

Well,the only anime that can rival Clannad is Anohana IMO.

But,there are many good VNs out here that are better than clannad.

What is the full name of that anime? (Anohana IMO.. is it Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Boku-tachi wa Mada Shiranai? if so i'll find download links and we'll talk about this later.) also, i can't speak for the VN because frankly, i never played it.

Yes.Anohana means Ano HI MIta Hana no Namae o Boku-tachi wa Mada Shiranai.

You can download it here,

[h=1][/h]

yeah sorry i don't speak japanese, thanks though. :D right after i finish my download list: Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu ; Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu - Purezza ; Angel Beats! ; ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai; Sora no Otoshimono; Mirai Nikki; and lastly Kanon (the remastered 2006 one). THEN, Ano HI MIta Hana no Namae o Boku-tachi wa Mada Shiranai.

Sorry, but I've had this bucket list for like 3 weeks, the only reason i jumped to watched Clannad without the taking in regard the rest of my list was the incredible recommendation i got here.

god i hate how in this country, they just turn off the electricity for 2 hours without warning. also, like the new avatar pic.

I didn't really care a lot for his father. the truth is in the end i still was still think how the hell he was going to be able to come by the death of his wife, if i would be in that situation, it would just hurl my life down a sh*tter

Thanks ^^,

Yeah fair enough, tbh after nagisa dies its pretty much constant tears from then on

Other Clannad lover thread has born again.

Clannad deserves every props it gets. One of the most beautiful stories in an anime I've ever seen, period.

Thanks ^^,

Yeah fair enough, tbh after nagisa dies its pretty much constant tears from then on

agreed, after she dies.. sh*t get heavy

Clannad deserves every props it gets. One of the most beautiful stories in an anime I've ever seen, period

apparently there's another anime that can compare, Ano HI MIta Hana no Namae o Boku-tachi wa Mada Shiranai, oh hell nah..

wrong-neighborhood_o_403112.jpg LOL, don't take that too seriously phantasm, i kidds i kidds.

Ano HI MIta Hana no Namae o Boku-tachi wa Mada Shiranai.

Ano HI MIta Hana no Namae o Boku-tachi wa Mada Shiranai, HI and MIta is just a spelling mistake.Sorry,Dude.

yeah sorry i don't speak japanese

Me too.

Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu ; Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu - Purezza ; Angel Beats! ; ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai; Sora no Otoshimono; Mirai Nikki; and lastly Kanon

You got some good taste.Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu is good but its sequel Purezza is a mess.(it is like a romance anime suddenly turn into ecchi with no character development)

Be sure to watch Angel beats and Kanon.They are great.

Ano HI MIta Hana no Namae o Boku-tachi wa Mada Shiranai, HI and MIta is just a spelling mistake.Sorry,Dude.

Me too.

You got some good taste.Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu is good but its sequel Purezza is a mess.(it is like a romance anime suddenly turn into ecchi with no character development)

Be sure to watch Angel beats and Kanon.They are great.

They're all recommandtion my friend. i have like no taste at all, i like naruto, hate one peice and also can't stand dragonball z. when i say that people usally flip the sh*t out but that's just how i feel, naruto filled a special part as my first anime i ever saw in japanese (with subs), one peice... i really hated the art style and the characters when i was a kid so yeah. and dragonball z... huh,

-how many gokus does it take to change a lightbulb?

1 but it take 13 episode *bada tuss*

I'm going to watch that anime, I highly doubt that it will be even close to its statue

yeah, go ahead, tell me if it's pthh, worth my time. (no don't even try to tell me not to watch it, i'm still gonna check it out, when some one gives me a recommendation i usually check it out ... except if the anime goes by the name of "boku no pico", just, don't)

I'm going to watch that anime, I highly doubt that it will be even close to its statue

It is good.It is an anime about friendship and romance.It is at a lower level than clannad in drama aspect but it use the friendship and romance theme very well.

Not to mention that its ending song "Secret base,10 years after version" is one of the best anime songs ever.