if the anime goes by the name of "boku no pico", just, don't)

Lolz.

Agree strongly

it is a off-topic but wiitoy200,from looking at your avatar and signature,i think u like hatsume miku .So,can u recommend some of her good songs to me ?

I like miku but her songs are so many that it is a pain in the ass to search.

Some of miku songs i like are--

Our lets it be

Melt

Last night good night

yume no hazakura

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lolz.

Agree strongly

it is a off-topic but wiitoy200,from looking at your avatar and signature,i think u like hatsume miku .So,can u recommend some of her good songs to me ?

I like miku but her songs are so many that it is a pain in the ass to search.

Some of miku songs i like are--

Our lets it be

Melt

Last night good night

yume no hazakura

I'm a fan because of the computer engineering behind it. see i aspire to be a programmer and get a schoolarship program or something to go to japan and get specialized there. that way i can live my dream (even if it's only a couple of years) to be in japan. also my favorite vocaloid is Lin and Rin, how ever people know miku more then both of them. a good song from miku is:

-love is war

-yellow

-Secret police

-world is mine

-odds & ends (from the project diva F game)

-world end dance hall (although lots of people don't like this one)

-rolling girl

Rin holds my favorite song (because.. it's too f*cken cute)

-I like you, i love you (or something like that, i don't remember these song titles to well, some are half japanese, half english)

a good song from miku is:

-love is war

-yellow

-Secret police

-world is mine

-odds & ends (from the project diva F game)

-world end dance hall (although lots of people don't like this one)

-rolling girl

Thank a lot.

my favorite vocaloid is Lin and Rin

I like Kagamine twin too.

The vocaloids i hate are Kaito(i hate him when he tag with miku,it is unrealistic for me) and Luka.

I watched "I like you, i love you".

OMG,Rin is so damn cuteeeee.

(Kagamine Rin - I Can Take Off My Panties!) Also really good. but there are others i just can't recall at the moment, and since my internet is all sh*tty because of downloads right now, i can't surf to find it.

Also, Livetune (the people who made Last night; Good night) also made "Tell your world"

; this one featured Wakamura which is also a good artist. and i believe this is a Love is war remix
... VERY amazing stuff.

I recommend you search by artist. it's alot better that way, if you get lucky you might run into a song in the feat. vids on the sidebar and if your even luckier it might be a song that feat. another artist to put down on your list. always look for the artist, it's easier, just like real band. say you want rock and you have a very verge search but say you want Green Day, and there you go.

It is good.It is an anime about friendship and romance.It is at a lower level than clannad in drama aspect but it use the friendship and romance theme very well.

Not to mention that its ending song "Secret base,10 years after version" is one of the best anime songs ever.

I'll take your word for it then ^_^

oh and OneManArmy ... guessing you didn't enjoy you first VN too much did you.

Eh? My first visual novel was obviously clannad so how is it even possible that I didn't enjoy it?!

Yeah, just go with the kyoani version (06 or 07) It's the same with Clannad.. they had a Clannad movie out but it wasn't a good adaptation... just stick with the kyoani versions.

Same goes for air, it also had a movie. And desi's right, most people prefer the kyoani version so go for it. But don't hope for a sayuri route, it's not there. =\

Other Clannad lover thread has born again.

Don't make it sound like you would be surprised.

Well,the only anime that can rival Clannad is Anohana IMO.

Seriously? I know it's your opinion but...seriously? I personally enjoyed Anohana but it wasn't as half as good as clannad. It had its moments but...

...the characters were crying way too much and that double love triangle™ thingy combined with the death of a friend didn't work out, at least for me.

vocaloid

http://imageshack.us/a/img842/8210/fanservice.jpg

And no, don't play any vocaloid visual novels, they suck.

Don't make it sound like you would be surprised.

LoL,i am not surprised at all.It is just a random comment.

Seriously? I know it's your opinion but...seriously? I personally enjoyed Anohana but it wasn't as half as good as clannad. It had its moments but...

Yes,Seriously.

In MAL,Clannad AS is the top drama,romance anime(Gintama,Fullmetal and Steins Gate are not drama,romance oriented)and Anohana is the No-2 bcoz there is no drama,romance anime between clannad and Anohana(not counting Movie and OVA).So,it is not exaggerating at all.

And

I love love-triangle relationship of Anohana.The characters take their love really serious especially Naruko and Atsumu and a riendship theme is maintained throughout the series.That moment when Menma disappear is so touching and that ending song is great too

Well.everyone has different taste.So,i am not saying u are wrong.

If one say that Clannad is the best romance drama,Then Anohana is the best friendship drama ever existed.

http://imageshack.us/a/img842/8210/fanservice.jpg

And no, don't play any vocaloid visual novels, they suck.

HAHAHA I didn't even know they had one, that's like making a vocaloid anime, WTF?!? at least then half the people who are trying to figure out what miku is wouldn't sound as retarded when they say "what anime is she from." lol, i still remember when i first learned about her. it was a concert video... i think i can fish it out.. ah, here it is:

. also phantasm, another good song here, this one is called love word and it left in impression on me (being my first vocaloid song and all), also while i looked for it i found these

CV01 Hatsune Miku - Po Pi Po~ Live in Tokyo, Japan - YouTube Po Po Po (live)

【Hatsune Miku】 Triple Baka 「驫麤~とりぷるばか~」fullver (English Subs) - YouTube Triple baka (Good song, plus this guy put his own character in the video, doesn't sing but hey, his own character.. i think)

Hatsune Miku - Deep-Sea Girl ( deep sea girl

Bonus thing i found (although i searched for hatsune miku, wtf youtube)

CV02 Kagamine Rin & CV02 Kagamine Len - Migikata no Chou Live in Tokyo, Japan - 1080p Full HD - YouTube (don't blame me if you don't like the song, youtube doesn't wanna load videos up, and i'm still downloading crap. all the other songs i've heard before though, didn't even know Rin and Len made live concerts.)

Too bad that I'm not into vocaloids.

Here are other things dripping in awesomeness:

http://thebest404pageever.com/swf/dmc.swf

http://thebest404pageever.com/swf/Blooming_Mario_Bros.swf

http://e621.net/data/25/d6/25d672b6811a36959a3f33c0552a74e4.swf

(well, the last one not so much) here's a better version (except you not into vocaloid):

With ANIME character (the irony of a Korean song with Japanese characters)

And this one applys for both you and phantasm: KeepVid: Download and save any video from Youtube, Dailymotion, Metacafe, iFilm and more! put the URL (link) of the video (in most cases the URL of youtube) and download the full video in any resolution it's available.

lil gift from me to you (unless of course, you guy may already know about this, which case, just tell me and i'll find something else to make you guys happy)

Too bad that I'm not into vocaloids.

I am not into vocaloids at first.I don't even know what a vocaloid is.

I start listening to vocaloid after my friends introduce Miku to me.

Her songs are good but what really draw me into vocaloid is her performance on stage.

Vocaloids are the best holograms i have ever seen.

Then i played Osu! ,the rhythm game and one of the Miku song, "Our lets it be" really suck me in.That song is so sad and great.After hearing that,I like vocaloid both their performances and songs.

Well,I am not particularly persuading you into liking vocaloids. I am just stating my past.

For some reasons,I really hate Gangnam style. It is like watching a comedy show IMO.

yeah.. but this on has K-ON!! characters and miku dancing. so i can watch it, once, and then yell and scream at my computer because it made me see the same song again. it's like, it's even made the news here in venezuela "con el baile del caballo", translates to "the dance of the horse" WTF?!?

yeah.. but this on has K-ON!! characters and miku dancing

The characters don't matter.The style itself is so weird that i can't stand it.

"the dance of the horse" WTF?!?

The perfect expression of Gangnam Style

And btw,Miku "Love words" is great too.I got another cute songs into my collection thank to you.

The characters don't matter.The style itself is so weird that i can't stand it.

That's true, try telling that to a k-pop fan though.. flame war of the magnitude of "omg, i hate clannad." (except, clannad is good)

And btw,Miku "Love words" is great too.I got another cute songs into my collection thank to you.

aww, your the cute song type, you might not like rolling girl. it's a really powerful song, i was astonished, but it's nothing cute. It is however in my top favorites songs from miku.

dude you say Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Boku-tachi wa Mada Shiranai has the best ending, what would you say is the best openning. i saw angle beats! today and it had a really slick opening. I'm sure I've seen better but that left me woundering, which is the best. (not just song, but visually as well), bleach (season 1) also had a really nice opening. what do you think?

dude you say Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Boku-tachi wa Mada Shiranai has the best ending, what would you say is the best openning. i saw angle beats! today and it had a really slick opening. I'm sure I've seen better but that left me woundering, which is the best. (not just song, but visually as well), bleach (season 1) also had a really nice opening. what do you think?

Well,Angel beats opening is good but not great.IMO,the best opening is "

" from Ga-rei zero and no-2 is darker than black season 2 op "the guide post of moonlight".

But all are my personal favorites,so u may or may not find it good.