Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka? of the Dead

Da fuck? So next episode is the last? :eek:

Yup, according to Kore wa Zombie expert Masao,

KOTD will just have 10 episodes and an ova wich will be included in volume 11 on October 20th.

And there was also the "episode 0" OVA I mentioned before

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LAST EPISODE: New Character, Lilia Lilith, the queen of Virie, shows up in the Ending

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4614[/ATTACH]

wow!!! another cute one... and she's even holding a "kon" doll...

wait a minute... shows up in the ending only?!?!? what a teaser...

If there'll be a third season, she will appear...

Cover of Volume 08 of the Light Novel:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4615[/ATTACH]

Geh... I just wish there will be a third season soon... but from the looks of it (because of what they've done on the second season), I don't think there will be any...

Geh... I just wish there will be a third season soon... but from the looks of it (because of what they've done on the second season), I don't think there will be any...

don't get what you mean...

don't get what you mean...

remember what they did in the 2nd season, they "compressed" several volumes into a single episode, it's like they are saying "this is getting boring or not making us money anymore, let's just finish this and make a NEW anime instead"...

that's why I think there will be no season 3...

but if they make a 3rd season, I will be thankful...

remember what they did in the 2nd season, they "compressed" several volumes into a single episode, it's like they are saying "this is getting boring or not making us money anymore, let's just finish this and make a NEW anime instead"...

that's why I think there will be no season 3...

but if they make a 3rd season, I will be thankful...

I think they realized that the show wasn't interesting enough as it was. So they decided to do that so they could introduce more attractive female characters because that was the only way they could get people to keep watching it.

I think they realized that the show wasn't interesting enough as it was. So they decided to do that so they could introduce more attractive female characters because that was the only way they could get people to keep watching it.

yup... that's also one possibility...

specially that CUUUUUTE queen of Virie, Lilia Lilith...

There will be an (the website says: super x super x super) announcement aboute Korezom soon... I believe it will be a movie (I have sources of information...)

Lilia is really cute but she's cruel and has no feelings...

[video=youtube;sbj7O7OsP-g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbj7O7OsP-g&lc=cnAnHWtZjM6yEYua8_H3iw3keHf94yfdv2wEtbChGQ4&feature=inbox

a movie huh??? That would be great!!!

cruel??? wow... looks can really be deceiving

Damn, its over. The chainsaw scene was a bit insane, I cringe a little.. never been good with chainsaws in the first place lol. The movie is something to look forward to, and I heard there's some bonus episode as well not sure if that's true but just throwing that out there.

Now what.. :(

Yep, later on her character is like "ayumu isn't allowed to look at other girls than me" and gets brutal...

Is it just jealousy, or is she also crazy? Because as far as I'm concerned, a girl has to actually be insane to count as yandere. If she's just very jealous that doesn't really count.

Is it just jealousy, or is she also crazy? Because as far as I'm concerned, a girl has to actually be insane to count as yandere. If she's just very jealous that doesn't really count.

No, she went berserk every time he has dates with saras, sera or haruna...

geh!!! not translated??? aw...

I can only converse with japanese people, but I can't read or write their language... T.T

On Baka-Tsuki, there is a translation of the Vol. 1 Prologue and incomplete chapters 1 and 3.

There is a new translation project here that just started recently, we'll have to wait and see how they do.