I didnt saw anybody creating this thread and seeing how BWE is close( more or less) i decided to create it.

Honestly, im REALLY hyped about this game, i got my pre purchase and am waiting for beta now(and full game ofc).

What are your thoughts on this game?

Also wouldnt it be nice to gather all of us together in beta( well there are some people from us and some from eu so everyone needs to find their own group, im from eu). Maybe after lauch even create our own guild in order to honour our Loli..... erm i meant our 2d world. Of course Ivan would be a guild leader!

okay, i just joined but EPIC. im doing the beta on 27th, game looks awesome... much better than guild wars 1 ~ completely changed. hope we can play together ^^

alrite, when the game is released we'll form a erogegames clan :p

First comes diablo 3, can't wait for the final version , playing the beta right now.

I agree with you, the only real problems i met were too many people and no optimalization(or whatever it is called in english :p). Because of that WvW is almost unplayable for me with my pc. Right now im moving onto 4th proffesion, last one im interested in. I had most fun with thief atm. Contested pvp was fun too but got borin cus of weak opponents after a while(or thief is just too strong).

I'm not gonna buy it ... yet.. I have exams in 4 weeks, have a shitload of assignements to do, and have diablo 3 already preordered. I can't handle 2 such games rite now.

If i start playing now my exams are screwed. If you guys would make an erogegames clan (doesn't have to be named like that) let me know and reserve me a spot.

Btw has a final release date been announced?

Edited by Caelistas

There is no release date atm besides them telling that it for sure will be in this year :D. I will gladly create a guild for our forum ,the only problem is that im from EU so it would be on EU server. After checking 4th proffesion im still in favor of Thief, hes just too awesome. Now im waiting for the game to be released ( i hope it will be soon).

There is no release date atm besides them telling that it for sure will be in this year :D. I will gladly create a guild for our forum ,the only problem is that im from EU so it would be on EU server. After checking 4th proffesion im still in favor of Thief, hes just too awesome. Now im waiting for the game to be released ( i hope it will be soon).

We'll i'm also from the EU, but many others here will be from different regions...