Nightmare, do you by chance know if fhc's names list has the names from SKM added? If not would you or anyone else be willing to share their list if you've made one?

Just trying to get everything in order before I get around to installing and giving this a shot.

Thanks for posting the Aero-Gamer's Guide to using ATLAS by the way, I found some tools there I hadn't known about.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nightmare, do you by chance know if fhc's names list has the names from SKM added? If not would you or anyone else be willing to share their list if you've made one?

Just trying to get everything in order before I get around to installing and giving this a shot.

Thanks for posting the Aero-Gamer's Guide to using ATLAS by the way, I found some tools there I hadn't known about.

don't mention it:D

and I checked it once and saw names like the Yellow turbons so the SKM names may be included but if not A names list is provided along with the download of the Game from the link I provided on page 4.

and since this isen't a ATLAS friendly game due to the battles and such(non just click and move on) heres the Save data with instructions on how to use it...

http://sagaoz.net/savedata/sa/sinkoihime_no7777.LZH

Right Click save file as

Extract .rar file and put the thing titled as Log in the main game directory, choose Copy and Replace and now you have everything.[/Quote]

you can view all the scenes in the game(including main story) so you can get the whole story and no battles.:D

Edited by Nightmare637
  • 2 weeks later...

argh.... darn it. the link is dead. the account has been suspended. i manage to download all part for Otome Ryouran but for Moeshouden, not even half. does anyone have another link? What about you Nightmare?

argh.... darn it. the link is dead. the account has been suspended. i manage to download all part for Otome Ryouran but for Moeshouden, not even half. does anyone have another link? What about you Nightmare?

Found one Torrent, but It sucks(has 1 Seed)

http://bitsnoop.com/shin-koihime-musou-moeshouden-q23465221.html

I'll keep looking but I can't guarentee I'll find something better(since most I've found have been deleted/removed)

I can find about 50 CG sets but no game:(

EDIT: Torrent doesen't work, got to .3% and stopped.(then again my connection sucks right now so you might have better luck)

Edited by Nightmare637
i hope they do, loved the first one, but no more no voice "unless we get XXXX sales"

Can you blame them? It took many months for them to even sell the required 2000 copies in order for baseson to "offcially" allow to patch in the voices again.

I wouldn't personally run a busiiness of my own where i'm struggling to get break-even with my finances, and where 90% of the game's players just installed your game "illigally" without buying.

AKA Erogedownload :p

Don't get me wrong i would never buy all the visual novels that i have now aswell, but i'd definitly buy hard copies of classics like shuffle & koihime musou from mangagamer if they only allowed for more payment options..... since i only use paypal online and mangagamer only allows creditcard payments, i'm afraid they won't have me buying one of their games anytime soon.

You know what... for one of the three most beautiful women in the history of late Han dynasty, chousen/diao chan really has fallen so low. I really pity her (i mean the real diao chan). that goes the same with himiko. -cry-

• 1 month later...

I can't say, maybe he was sent back or, it's more likely that since he change history he was erased along with the future he is from. Still unless there is an official explanation (if there is I haven't heard of it) I guess it's up to us to decided what happened to him.

PS : Gi's ending would have been my favorite ending if it didn't ended the way it did since I'm a sucker for happy ending (Each time I finish Gi's route it makes me cry T_T).

Maybe he was sent to another alternate reality where Moeshouden happens :-?.

And yeah, I feel so sad and cried a bit when seeing Karin cry like that. But after seeing the girls move on and live happily I feel relieved again.

I'm moving onto Go's route and then Shoku's. I hear they're happy endings.

Edited by tunglam264
urm...

Kazuto still disappears

if you get what i mean

I'm pretty sure Kazuto don't disappear in either Go or Shoku's endings.

In Shoku's ending Kazuto and his "pledge sisters" (Kan'u, Chohi and Liu-bi) manage to unite the Three Kingdoms under Shoku's baner and nobody die (This is pretty much this ending that Moeshodan use as a starting point), While in Go's ending Kazuto end up having children's with all the main girl's from Go's faction (minus 2 who die during the story) and they live happily ever after in a China divided in two between Go and Shoku while Soso and her followers set sail toward Japan to create a new country there.