• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Question about Moeshouden everyone,

How do you get it to work?

So far I've: installed the game, the music, PC on Jap local, mounting the DISK file

But I don't think I'm using the No CD and DVD patch right, cuz when I try to use them, either an error or the game crashes happens. And when I try to run it using the launcher (the one with Shoukatsuryou's face) and click the bottom button, wait for how long, nothing happens

Question about Moeshouden everyone,

How do you get it to work?

So far I've: installed the game, the music, PC on Jap local, mounting the DISK file

But I don't think I'm using the No CD and DVD patch right, cuz when I try to use them, either an error or the game crashes happens. And when I try to run it using the launcher (the one with Shoukatsuryou's face) and click the bottom button, wait for how long, nothing happens

1st thing...

i didnt read moeshouden yet..

but you should replaced the exe with the no dvd exe..

if it didnt work..

just provide screenshots on the error...

and if possible the amount of files for your VN..

i'll compare to mine and i'll see if mine works

Oh it seems to work now, I had to use the exe with "_moe" at the end which was wierd because that's where the error first occured.

Edit:

And now....to spend time trying myself out with them translators XD

Had to do 3rd game first cuz I confused myself with the 2nd and 3rd, yeah just starting my experience here and hope I can work it out.

Edit 2:

10 mins in-game, after OP:

OK Thats It... Postponing it till I finish 2nd game. This peace too good for me for now...

Edited by alimagno619
  • 3 weeks later...

can anyone tell me how to use ITH with Moeshouden, i haven't ever used one of these tools before but i just finished reading the original Koihime musou and i'm interested in reading Shin koihime and Moeshouden, (the former i can't yet due to me still trying to find a download) so i figured i'd read it now rather then wait for a translation that may never come, but i have no idea how to do this properly, or even if ITH will offer the best translation possible. I would appreciate any help i can get on this matter.

Edited by Jjredster
can anyone tell me how to use ITH with Moeshouden, i haven't ever used one of these tools before but i just finished reading the original Koihime musou and i'm interested in reading Shin koihime and Moeshouden, (the former i can't yet due to me still trying to find a download) so i figured i'd read it now rather then wait for a translation that may never come, but i have no idea how to do this properly, or even if ITH will offer the best translation possible. I would appreciate any help i can get on this matter.

its better to read Shin Koihime before Moeshouden since the Latter were like continuation from an alternate ending

andplease specify what kind of download style you want..

a DLL or Torrent??