Which race you prefer  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which race you prefer

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh hell no tell me u don't want a miniature mermaid

U no why elves have long lives? So when u get old, ur still fking fresh meat, and when u die+reborn, u can IMMEDIANTLY start fking her as a baby

Edited by Nobu
Where are u gonna stick ur dingdong? One does not simply accept blowjobs as a replacement for sex

Jeez guys, in almost every mermaid legend i've heard, THEY CAN TURN THEIR TAILS INTO LEGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! therefore, they have a vagina.

I always tend to think of the movie SPLASH when I think of mermaid lore in a reasonable way. Human when dry, fish when wet. Bit aloof from normal humans, able to allow humans to breathe underwater etc etc.

Well for me, I don't particularly care. Just depends on the individual person. Though I tend to be a good person (as much as that contradicts myself as I am on here in probaby... most cases lol). So I vote for angels.

My list of pros and cons:

Elves- Pros: Generally wiser, faster, and more athletic then humans. And they tend to have magic as well and live a long time (that's more of a good thing then a bad thing for me). Cons: Be way worse when you somehow piss them off because of said magic, more athletic, and faster then humans. And also in lot of elf stuff (or things that live a long time) they tend to do things at a slower pace then humans and would probably alot more stubborn too or we would tend to get impatient with them.

Cat Person- Pros: Would be pretty loving and would defiantly wanna cuddle alot. Cons: They would sleep alot so you would have less time to spend on them. They have claws. Unless you like pain then would use them to hurt you when you make 'em mad and I get the feeling they would unconsciously take them out during sex. Also if they are more cat then person, they also have heat cycles. As such, they'll only fuck at certain times of the year and any other time, your shit outta luck.

Angels: Pros: Very powerful and would always do what they think is right. I can only see having a good old fashioned relationship with them (like, no ecchi stuff until you're at least engaged. I wouldn't really mind that personally.) Cons: Once again they will always do what they think is right, which would be a major pain in the ass for anyone not an angel. Angels not only tend to be the embodiment of good, but also the embodiment of order. And I would defiantly see many angels taking order to the extreme. Which would be bad for everyone here since anything 18+ is a goner. And of course, angels would be the second worse thing you'd wanna piss off.

Demons/devils: Pros: Also very powerful. You could do the abolsute worst things and they'd never even care, or maybe even be more attracted to you. Wouldn't be afraid to do the most.... kinky things out there and would probably only care about having a great time all the time. Cons: In mild cases, they'd be lazy, only wanna party, and have a good time. Forcing you to do cleaning, cooking, and working to you since you'll be the only one that even has a small chance of doing it. And of course they wouldn't have any problems cheating on you either. In more... extreme cases, they're evil. They'll kill, destroy, or whatever just for kicks, and if you bore them, they'll make you fun, one way or the other. And of course, pissing them off is a big no (and generally I'm talking about girls in terms of making these non-humans angry since I'm a guy. But for devils/demons the male versions would be just as bad of the female versions). They are the worst thing you'd wanna piss off. In the lucky cases, you'll just barely survive their wrath. In worst cases, they'll torture you to death. And if your a masochist, they'll find some sort of torture that even you won't enjoy.

Mermaids- Pros: .....I never heard of an ugly mermaid.... Cons: Everything that has been mentioned before (yes I'm too lazy to write all that) and they would probably eat mainly seafood. I don't eat seafood. Not a big fan of it. Also the tail would feel like a fish and.... I don't like touching them either for some reason.

I know I mentioned pissing them all off alot. Well a.... saying? quote? whatever.... that I always remember about girls: "Nothing is worse then a woman's scorn." (or something like that) Idk from experience... but I'm pretty sure that saying has some standing to it lol.

Edited by superBlast

Mermaids- Pros: .....I never heard of an ugly mermaid.... Cons: Everything that has been mentioned before (yes I'm too lazy to write all that) and they would probably eat mainly seafood. I don't eat seafood. Not a big fan of it. Also the tail would feel like a fish and.... I don't like touching them either for some reason.

http://images.wikia.com/onepiece/images/d/db/Kokoro_mermaid.jpg