Which race you prefer  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which race you prefer

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. I mean, there is always exceptions to everything, and if you can think of something that works, then there you go.

This is very true. You could always think of the short-life span elf, or fallen angel, or ugly mermaid etc. To eliminate traditional issues with these races, but I think the intent here was to go with more established legends for each. The drizzt do'urden heroic pc factor: Not every dark elf is a friendly hero, so don't expect to make a drow character that is all the time. (Yay for nerdy tabletop reference)

Also, thinking on the races list again, Yukionna should be there as well. If I were going to freeze to death... that's the way I'd want to go. ^.^

Mizore_Shirayuki_by_HeroDees.jpg

Edited by Haika

My thought process went something like this: 'Mermaids are too fishy, catgirl would probably be good, elves and angels are both too aloof, and demons... well actually, a demon girl would be the best for me. I'll vote that.' I can see why everybody voted angel, but to me they just seem to aloof or cold, maybe even self important. I'll stick by my demon girl vote, but on the grounds that she's one of the 'good' demons that isn't the kind that kills people or sleeps around, which I know seems like something that goes against the archetype. I guess what it boils down to is that the demon girl option seems most likely to get along well with me lol

My thought process went something like this: 'Mermaids are too fishy, catgirl would probably be good, elves and angels are both too aloof, and demons... well actually, a demon girl would be the best for me. I'll vote that.' I can see why everybody voted angel, but to me they just seem to aloof or cold, maybe even self important. I'll stick by my demon girl vote, but on the grounds that she's one of the 'good' demons that isn't the kind that kills people or sleeps around, which I know seems like something that goes against the archetype. I guess what it boils down to is that the demon girl option seems most likely to get along well with me lol

Personally id be more worried about them stealing or eating my soul.

Personally, i would be more worried about them growing a 2nd pussy O_O, i mean, its all fine and what not, if i had 2 jr.nobus.

I think i would like any type of race as long as they are Gouderes :)

This is very true. You could always think of the short-life span elf, or fallen angel, or ugly mermaid etc. To eliminate traditional issues with these races, but I think the intent here was to go with more established legends for each. The drizzt do'urden heroic pc factor: Not every dark elf is a friendly hero, so don't expect to make a drow character that is all the time. (Yay for nerdy tabletop reference)

Also, thinking on the races list again, Yukionna should be there as well. If I were going to freeze to death... that's the way I'd want to go. ^.^

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2594[/ATTACH]

I love to put that in as well, but there are only one sex XD ~ ( must be a race open for Male and female to choose)

This and your pic reminded of a hilarious scene in Rance 2, where Rance screws a devil girl literally and metaphorically.

Good times.

I wonder if there was a list of races from monster girl quest with a poll(even though it would be really long), how would that turn out? The game makes it hard to decide. There are many to choose from but I'm sure not many votes would go for ones such as caterpillar girl and

the like. I shall look for one...