Who will be your life time partner...

Which race you prefer ?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which race you prefer ?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn that chick did the voices for all those characters!? That is awesome and I would have never linked some of the characters I recognized together by their voice. And did she do loli Cal Devens? She's one of my favorite lolis behind Len and Illiya.

Damn that chick did the voices for all those characters!? That is awesome and I would have never linked some of the characters I recognized together by their voice. And did she do loli Cal Devens? She's one of my favorite lolis behind Len and Illiya.

Illya was voiced by Mai Kadowaki (dont have a pic YET)

Len/ White Len was voiced by Kaori Mizuhashi (dont have a pic YET)

Cal Devens??? dont know her (Yet)...

Right I suck with remembering names alone like that and it's even worse with Japanese names. I'll forget them.... well already forgot them. I'd have to look at your post just to remember.

Me too... I suck at remembering the names of REAL people...

That's why I make pics like those

Hahaha yeah I know what you mean. But I really don't care about voice actors/famous people/people on the news/any people similar in the first place really.

Well I only care much about those who have connections to the 2D world

Well I only care much about those who have connections to the 2D world

That's where we differ. All the behind the scenes stuff is real boring to me. Idc who created it, who does the voices, or the company that published it.

That's where we differ. All the behind the scenes stuff is real boring to me. Idc who created it, who does the voices, or the company that published it.

I just use the info i get to find another good anime... that's all...

I just use the info i get to find another good anime... that's all...

Same as me, From Rie Kugimiya's Wikipedia page I found some anime which I enjoyed ( Dragon Crisis, Linebarrels of Iron & some others )

Reading Rosario+Vampire and then there's Dracu Riot being translated, lets go Vampires!

Vampires ftw :D, If only someone would translate Shinigami no Testament, My life would be complete :(

Vampires ftw :D, If only someone would translate Shinigami no Testament, My life would be complete :(

Heck yeah. A poll I voted in where the choice I pick is actually one of the top. We're only 2 votes from tying the highest.