Who will be your life time partner...

Which race you prefer ?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which race you prefer ?

I say zombie girls/guys, ive always had a thing for the way they look. But when I say zombie I mean like, Bandaged up, stiched up, pale people like this, shes super cute :3

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2669[/ATTACH]

That's some fetish You got there... ahahah...

Oh well, everyone has their own tastes...

Rea Sanka is the only zombie character that looks cute for me so far...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say zombie girls/guys, ive always had a thing for the way they look. But when I say zombie I mean like, Bandaged up, stiched up, pale people like this, shes super cute :3

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2669[/ATTACH]

But wouldn't it be a huge pain in the ass to search every morning for her extremities?

Thank a lot...

Nevermind, I'm too lazy to make a proper one. Well here are my 5min of work pictures.

crappysig1.jpg crappysig2.jpg

Well the biggest problem with your current picture's the size, it's just too fuckin big. Well I personally don't see the sense in signatures anyway.

Nevermind, I'm too lazy to make a proper one. Well here are my 5min of work pictures.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2773[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]2774[/ATTACH]

Well the biggest problem with your current picture's the size, it's just too fuckin big. Well I personally don't see the sense in signatures anyway.

That would suffice...

Thanks a lot...

Sorry for the bother...

I'll find myself a great one soon

Yeah... just part of expressing and enjoying yourself...

But well yeah, that's the point. There are actually two kind of signatures. First, pictures. They are mostly way too big and because of them you have to use the mouse wheel like a madman for reading a damn comment at the bottom of that thread. On the other hand, those smart sentences. Hey no offense, some of them are actually pretty cool but dunno, you read them once and that's enough. And some people even write shit about theirself which isn't true, no wait, this was the self introduction thread.

Whatever, I just don't like signatures, that's all, don't care that much.

But well yeah, that's the point. There are actually two kind of signatures. First, pictures. They are mostly way too big and because of them you have to use the mouse wheel like a madman for reading a damn comment at the bottom of that thread. On the other hand, those smart sentences. Hey no offense, some of them are actually pretty cool but dunno, you read them once and that's enough. And some people even write shit about theirself which isn't true, no wait, this was the self introduction thread.

Whatever, I just don't like signatures, that's all, don't care that much.

Nobody's gonna hate hate, don't worry about it...

If somebody complains, change it, as simple as that...