Favorite Fighting Game?

What is your Favorite Fighting game?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. What is your Favorite Fighting game?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the info... (now where's that 360 controller?)

Hmmm well you can plug in any wired "xbox" 360 controller into your pc, like other pc usb controllers, but just better.

I got me a wireless usb receiver so i can hook up 4 of them controllers at the same time on my pc, and play sport/fighting games together with friends. Regular wired controllers work just the same. (my pc is both hooked up to a monitor and a tv, so i can switch screens easily).

YES, another tekken fan!

Oh and concerning battleraper 2, i just hooked up my 360 controller so most controls were mapped correctly already.

I never thought of using my Xbox controller with that game...

Stop the presses.

Since when did Tekken have a story?

Am i missing something?

It has one, one rather complex and sometimes nonsensical but i still love it.

I have even watched all the tekken movies (including that fail live tekken action movie).

Always fun to see Heihachi remains unkillable. No matter what they do with that guy he always comes back lol.

Favourite character in tekken 6 would be Hwoarang, i pwn with him.

It has one, one rather complex and sometimes nonsensical but i still love it.

I have even watched all the tekken movies (including that fail live tekken action movie).

Always fun to see Heihachi remains unkillable. No matter what they do with that guy he always comes back lol.

Favourite character in tekken 6 would be Hwoarang, i pwn with him.

If were talkin about Tekken 6, than Alisa is my bitch. Crazy yandere robots FTW.

:p

Some are okay if you are battling against friends.

Playing alone isnt fun.

I guess some people are different than others. I find myself in training trying to learn new combos all the time when playing BlazBlue, and dont find myself playing with friends most of the time and I still have fun with it.

Blazblue is my favorite fighting game series of all time, hands down etc.

As for playing alone, I think it can be okay with the right game with decent AI/complexity. I wouldn't play most fighting games alone, but Blazblue is the exception.

I guess some people are different than others. I find myself in training trying to learn new combos all the time when playing BlazBlue, and dont find myself playing with friends most of the time and I still have fun with it.

yup... specially one kill combos that is...

But for now, I haven't learned one kill combos on blazblue, On melty blood (MBAACC) only...

yup... specially one kill combos that is...

But for now, I haven't learned one kill combos on blazblue, On melty blood (MBAACC) only...

Well on BlazBlue they tried to make it so you cant do that unless your like, the most amazing person ever. The only character i can do them with is Hakumen but I dont think you can do it anymore in EXTEND

Well on BlazBlue they tried to make it so you cant do that unless your like, the most amazing person ever. The only character i can do them with is Hakumen but I dont think you can do it anymore in EXTEND

well, BlazBlue and Melty Blood has a system that reduces the damage taken as the number of combo rises... that's preventing one kill combos...

In melty blood, every character has different stats such as speed, attack, and defense... which makes it impossible to kill characters with high DEF such as Chaos to be killed by a one kill combo...

well, BlazBlue and Melty Blood has a system that reduces the damage taken as the number of combo rises... that's preventing one kill combos...

In melty blood, every character has different stats such as speed, attack, and defense... which makes it impossible to kill characters with high DEF such as Chaos to be killed by a one kill combo...

If I may ask, who is your favorite BlazBlue character so far? If youve even played it enough to pick one that is

Since im here, Is anyone up for some Melty Blood Act Cadenza matches? I understnand you have to use MBcaster and I have that so if anyone wants to just let me know :3

not me... I got addicted to MBAACC... but I still have act cadenza installed...

I would be playing MBAACC but my PC cant run it, yet it can run most other games, it really pisses me off

wait... the one you have... do you have 2 EXEs??? MBAA.exe and MBAA-3.exe??? I have a solution for you...